• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weiner Dog

http://blogs.ajc.com/mike-luckovich/

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
    I think GWBush said that after he called Laura a "lump" in their bed.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedi...t.html?showall

Why don't these two get a room already?

Comment

I would still like to find out who that fake "journalist" male whore Jeff Guckert was visiting in the White House under "president" bush. As you remember the male whore pretended to be a journalist so the President of the United States could get questions that were simple enough for him to handle at press conferences A well known male whore, Guckert got something like 150 Secret Service passes into the White House yet attended something like only 30 press conferences. Who was he entertaining during those extra visits in the inner sanctum of American dignity? What acts did he perform defaming the dignity of our nation? Yet the Democrats never bothered to investigate when they had the power to do so. And now that Congressman Weiner has obviously made a bad choice, seemingly not criminal, why, the whole world is falling apart! Wow, caught a Democrat doing something naughty, just look at the difference in coverage by the whores for the Republican Party, oops I mean the "press". Almost NOTHING about the professional male whore Guckert doing someone in the White House, yet countless hours against the Democrat. Oh well, thats the free press for you, free to whore as much as Guckert himself for the Republicans. Clear as a bell.

And beyond that, its irrelevant. The economy is collapsing, the Social Security and Medicare trust funds are in danger of being stolen, wars need to be ended. How in the name of God can the American people and the press possibly dwell so intently on absolute irrelevancies when the ship of state is foundering?
        Last edited by Kalalau; June 7, 2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Allow me to put the "liar, liar, pants on fire" cable editorial network typical spin on this story:

Anthony Weiner, republican, has been universally castigated for his outrageous behavior by showing explicit photos of his private parts on the Internet. Is this what his party represents?

Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

That actually happened with Fox, with Florida Republican congressman Mark Foley who was found to be going after his youthful Male pages. Fox continuously identified him as a Democrat. Once, a mistake. More than that, it was deliberate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
              That actually happened with Fox, with Florida Republican congressman Mark Foley who was found to be going after his youthful Male pages. Fox continuously identified him as a Democrat. Once, a mistake. More than that, it was deliberate.
              Lopeti, that's my point. It has happened several times on Focks News, more than with Foley. They continually identifiy miscreant Republicans as Democrats........and they never air a retraction. Of course it is on purpose!

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I thought it was only Foley, but it doesn't surprise me Faux does it habitually. Goebbels was the model--just lie, lie, lie and some of it will always work. I don't think pro Nazi broadcasting would be tolerated in Germany, similarly biased bs should not be allowed here. I understand Faux is financed by a Saudi royal prince, an unlimited tap of money for Rupert Murdoch to pervert American politics. Shut it down, fraud has never been protected free speech.

Comment

Lopeti, here is where it gets particularly infuriating. John Vitter(R) committed some creepy sex crimes that were prosecutable. He did not resign, he was not prosecuted, and he was re-elected! Mark Sanford (R)did a creepy thing and he committed some prosecutable crimes. He did not resign and he has not been prosecuted. Another rethuglican governor (I forget his name, but I can look it up) committed some prosecutable crimes involving sex. He did not resign and he was not prosecuted.

What Weiner did was creepy, but it is not prosecutable. Should he resign?

Comment

Mark Sanford did have consequences though: he lost his family, his home and his job. His wife divorced him soon after his "hike in the Appalachins". He DID use government resources, both for transportation and to cover-up his actions. He SHOULD be prosecuted but he may have struck a deal with the state of SC and we just don't know anything about it. He has definitely faded from public life. Maybe he moved to Argentina to be with his girlfriend?

As a man, Weiner is a total slime ball. but, I'm not one of his constituents so its not my place to say whether he should resign. If he has any sense of shame, he will resign. but, he is a politician - I just don't think its in his DNA!
                    Last edited by anapuni808; June 7, 2011, 05:41 PM.
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                      As a man, Weiner is a total slime ball. but, I'm not one of his constituents so its not my place to say whether he should resign. If he has any sense of shame, he will resign. but, he is a politician - I just don't think its in his DNA!
                      Good point! The ol' Newtzie Gringrich had illicit affairs while his then wife was seriously ill.........TWICE. He was also porking his mistress while he was voting to impeach Clinton. How many times has he been divorced? Three times? Is the ol' Newtzie morally qualified to be President of the USA? He thinks so!

Obama is so dull, he is just too much of a family values kind of guy, and he means it.

Comment

I'm just saying that Andrew Breitbart showed a little too much interest in the photo of Weiner's junk. The photo of a shirtless Weiner has kind of a homo-erotic vibe. Not there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                          i wish i were an oscar mayer wiener
                          that is what i'd truly like to be
                          and if i were an oscar mayer wiener
                          everyone would be in love with me
                          Same tune...words by TheTweetOfGod
                          "Oh, I wish you weren't a Twitter liar, Weiner.
                          That is what you truly shouldn't be."

Comment

In addition to another lewd photo going viral, there's another twist to this story: the news is now reporting that Weiner's wife is pregnant.

And, to add a little more "name humor" to the equation, Luke Russert just mentioned on the Today Show:
                            "I spoke to a Weiner aide recently..."
                            Last edited by tutusue; June 9, 2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

1) When in doubt, you should assume a politician is lying to you or omitting critical pieces of truth, whether there is a (R) or (D) after their name.

2) The job of a politician is to lie, because that's what The People want.

3) The truth is hard to uncover and even harder to hear. It means we have no excuse to avoid reality. It means we have to do the uncomfortable job of changing our habits.

4) Politicians won't change until The People change.

5) Instead of being dependent on government, The People need to become self-reliant (as individuals and communities).

Being allowed to vote (R) or (D) is like a parent who gives a child the illusion of control, when they allow them pick between a Red or Blue shirt. The real control is with the parent, who won't allow the child to go shirtless.
                              "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                              "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                              "
                              Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Hmm, well a caller on the Randi Rhodes show just dropped a bit of a bomb shell. He said he was puzzled why Boner didn't attack Weiner. (God I love these names) Anyway, he said it was because it had been reported several months ago that Boner had a sexual affair with a female lobbyist for a national printing association. Now THAT is compromising your legislative impartiality. But behold, the media just let that actual crime slip away. As if they didn't care, as if they wanted to occupy the public's mind with something far less relevant, like Weiner's weenie for example. So it shows you a lot. It shows how corrupt and hypocritical our political system is (well, the Republicans for sure), and how utterly biased and useless the media is. Its just as biased in America as it was in Germany under Goebbels. And look where that all led. Don't hold your breath waiting for the free Republican owned press to do any follow up on the Boner story. Weiner is irrelevant but newsworthy, Boner is relevant but not worth coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X