Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Recommendations?

Hi Everyone -

I'm going to be in Honolulu next month for a few weeks for work. Any recommendations on hotels? I'd love a hotel that provides a free breakfast, and even moreso if the room has at least a microwave oven & mini-refrigerator. An ocean view would top it off. But basically I've listed my needs in the order needed. I'll be limited to the government rate of $177/night.

Thanks!
    * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
    - Anna Quindlen

Re: Hotel Recommendations?

Check you PMs!

Comment

I loved this place when I came back in 04.

http://www.royalgrovehotel.com/blank.html
      If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

On the Kona side I recommend Hotel Managa in Captain Cook. In Hilo I recommend Dolphin Bay. This from personal experience.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I was going to stay in Waikiki at the Embassy Suites but decided on the Ala Moana Hotel instead. The location was great, and the government rate gets you an ocean view room in the Waikiki Tower. It seems more suited for business travelers than for families vacationing. A good deal of the clientele was JAL flight crew and local folks from the outer islands in Honolulu for business or the UH game.
          * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
          - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Working...
          X