Hipster Ipsum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hipster Ipsum

Okay, it's a slow night and matapule is bored.

Farm-to-table raw denim cliche sustainable williamsburg, iphone you probably haven't heard of them sartorial cosby sweater mixtape american apparel. Yr bicycle rights skateboard, PBR fap whatever tumblr homo brunch trust fund stumptown artisan gluten-free. Sartorial gentrify DIY master cleanse, yr tattooed +1. Locavore cliche ethical mlkshk aesthetic. Homo readymade single-origin coffee tofu +1 put a bird on it. Dreamcatcher VHS organic, thundercats williamsburg food truck before they sold out fanny pack artisan cardigan retro 8-bit. Scenester trust fund williamsburg irony iphone fanny pack.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Hipster Ipsum

ummmmmmmm. . .what?
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Matapule - very witty! are you sure you used all the letters? I may copy that off & save it for my next website design.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
        ummmmmmmm. . .what?
        I said,

Vinyl stumptown cliche, dreamcatcher exercitation DIY keffiyeh terry richardson craft beer seitan PBR single-origin coffee tattooed shoreditch brooklyn. Sapiente tumblr letterpress 3 wolf moon reprehenderit, before they sold out chambray readymade carles organic iphone tofu +1. Excepteur mollit brunch sed tumblr gluten-free. Brooklyn mollit keytar cupidatat. Esse officia vero locavore yr. Culpa fap magna before they sold out thundercats, Austin lomo quinoa esse craft beer. Sunt cupidatat placeat dolor.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
            Truly thought provoking. Much to ponder there. I'll be thinking about this the rest of the day.

Comment

This sounds like a Lorem Ipsum, which is dummy text used for word placement. Word 2010 has a built-in Lorem Ipsum generator. That's what you're probably using. You sure must be bored to be sending dummy posts.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                I said, (...) beer (...) beer (...)
                And with that, I think we may have learned something.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
                  This sounds like a Lorem Ipsum, which is dummy text used for word placement. Word 2010 has a built-in Lorem Ipsum generator. That's what you're probably using. You sure must be bored to be sending dummy posts.
                  You are probably wrong. I don't know if bored is the right word and I don't have W10. This is the pa'ani forum ya know? Hibiscus two grey dea fo two long.

A high school buddy, who went on to a stellar career as a physician in Marin County, told me he read a book once that distilled all the important and cogent writings thoughout history into ONE word. That word?

IRTNOG

When you say IRTNOG, you've said it all!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                    And with that, I think we may have learned something.
                    You left out the organic tofu and gluten free brunch.

Think about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
                      I think someone needs to locate their sense of humor.
                      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                        You are probably wrong. I don't know if bored is the right word and I don't have W10.
                        I guess I'm wrong. Won't be the last time.

Comment

Working...
                        X