No announcement yet.

Street sign- Does anyone have an idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street sign- Does anyone have an idea?

My son was just in Hawaii and took a picture of my name- it is a street sign. LEILANI. Now I am trying to find an old street sign with it. I have spinal injuries so I can not make it over soon....Does anyone know how I could find one when I can not go to the flea market or the other sources on Island...
    Mahalo for your time.

Re: Street sign- Does anyone have an idea?

Most likely would be at Antique shops like Chu's place Mauka of Ala Moana. If we browse those places we'll try to remember your request.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

The chances of actually finding an old (specifically)Leilani Street sign is minimal.

Here's another way to go. http://www.usa-traffic-signs.com/Street_s/20.htm
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I thought the C&C had a store front in Ala Moana where they sold stuff like that. But I can't find it one the web. Perhaps they closed it.

Comment

Closed . . .but even there, unlikely to find a Leilani street sign

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
            The chances of actually finding an old (specifically)Leilani Street sign is minimal.

Here's another way to go. http://www.usa-traffic-signs.com/Street_s/20.htm
            That was going to be my recommendation too. It's the best bet. Also, I am not sure on it 100%, but I know there are laws here in VA that make it unlawful to own street signs(not sure, don't know why), but novelty signs are a non issue.
            flickr

An email from God:
            To: People of Earth
            Date: 9/04/2007
            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
              I know there are laws here in VA that make it unlawful to own street signs(not sure, don't know why
              No doubt to discourage theft. Without that law, they can suspect your stole that sign, but without evidence, they can't do diddly. But with this law, they can bust you merely for possession.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I will check your suggestions out...I live in Napa, Ca and I can go down and by street signs at our local antique stores.

Comment

Working...
                X