Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Republican Sex Offenders"

www.republicansexoffenders.com/

Wow, talk about spicy reading! This is something you might not want your kids reading, it gets kind of explicit, the picture of hypocrisy.

Re: "Republican Sex Offenders"

It need not be mentioned that without some sort of sexual activity this planet would not be occupied by humans but only certain forms of life that clone themselves. What is annoying on a national stage is gross hypocrisy.When a candidate preaches one thing on stage and does the opposite in private.

Comment

"Democrat Sex Offenders"

Let's not be too partisan here. Remember the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Ed Case and others too numerous to mention.

How about "Politics and sex offences?"
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Re: "Democrat Sex Offenders"

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
        How about "Politics and sex offences?"
        How about "Power and abuse of same"?

The political aspect comes from one particular party claiming to have a lock on representing "family values," and their ongoing efforts to impose their morality on all citizens.

Comment

Let's not be too partisan here. Remember the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Ed Case and others too numerous to mention.
          Ed Case?

Ed Case?

What did he do?
          Burl Burlingame
          "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
          honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
            Ed Case? Ed Case? What did he do?
            Kaonohi has posted the story numerous times on Hawaiithreads, Burl. A simple use of the search tool, and you will find it. Since some of us know Ed personally, we would appreciate it if you would investigate it on your own. That is what reporters do, right? Well, maybe not. June Jones got a free pass...

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
            USA TODAY, page 2A
            11 March 1993

Comment

I guess I didn't search deeply enough. You're claiming Ed Case is a sex offender?
              Burl Burlingame
              "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
              honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Let's not be too partisan here. Remember the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Ed Case and others too numerous to mentio
                Can you be an offender if it's consensual?

Comment

Re: "Democratic Violators of Social Norms?"

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  Can you be an offender if it's consensual?
                  Depends on who you offend. I used to go into Haiku Estates for 'other reasons- spiritual/educational' and got to be acquainted with the gate guards. One told me that a particular house had numerous visits by Ed Case after the husband had left for work. In this house lived the woman who is now Ed Case's current wife, with her husband and two children.

Current rumor is it that her marriage was 'on the rocks' already when Ed Case showed up, however, the husband was unaware his marriage was "on the rocks" for the months that Mr. Case was visiting.

The husband chose to have an amicable divorce, for the sake of the children.

Personally, I will NEVER trust Mr. Ed Case, as I believe he is duplicious. I have no proof of this other than a former gate guards' word. I don't know how long they keep records of visitors - I'm sure not long.

I do not accuse Ed or Audry Case of anything, as I have no proof. My first amendment right allows me to state an opinion that I do not trust Ed Case as a representitive of our government. All else is hearsay.

Make up your own mind.
                  Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                  ~ ~
                  Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                  Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                  Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I would still love to see some follow up on the Guckert guy, the male prostitute who masqueraded as a reporter at bush White House press conferences so the President of the United States would get questions that were simple enough for him to answer. Aah, the memories of the bush years flood back, have we ever laughed so hard, remember the Chinese doors episode? That mystified look on the President's stupid little face was priceless! You just can't write stuff like that. But back to the topic at hand, Guckert, the male prostitute, got something over 200 Secret Service passes into the White House yet attended only something like 20 press conferences. So who was he...visiting...those other times? What, or who, was he doing there? There were loads of rumors about him visiting Karl Rove, "bush's brain", the political genius who among other things had notices placed under the windshield wipers of all cars parked within a mile of all Ohio churches every Sunday before the 2004 election claiming that Kerry would take their bibles away. What can I say, it worked. If you call national bankruptcy working. Anyway, a little probing into the Guckert affairs would be very welcome.

Comment

Aw, I thought you folks were talking about a punk band.

Comment

Working...
                      X