Raiders of the Lost Ark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders of the Lost Ark

Found out that Raiders of the Lost Ark will be playing at the Ward Theater TitanXC on Monday October 3, 2011 at 7:00 pm and at 10:00 pm.

Re: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Completely mysterious film. The Ark of the
    Covenant almost certainly existed but the big question is where is it now.(?). The early history of its travels are shrouded in the fog of numerous translations between languages that still challenge translation. The subtle distinctions and meaning of one language may not accurately emerge in another. However the search for meaning is well worth the effort.

Comment

http://www.honolulupulse.com/movies-...ns-to-honolulu
      Burl Burlingame
      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
      honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

At the last minute I decided to go to the 7pm showing. Granted I have seen this movie a few times in the past and even have the DVD, seeing it on the big screen was a treat even though the few available seats was in the first two rows of the theater, so I picked a seat in the center of the second row. It turns out that the rows wasn't fully sold out, the closest person to me on that row was about 5 seats to the left of me, no one in front of me, I don't remember anyone to the right of me and the group of people behind of me seemed well behaved.

As far as the movie itself, I sort of noticed during the scene where Indy was on the plane leaving the United States, as the path was going through the Hawaiian Islands, the map of islands showed Oahu being the biggest island in the chain.

I am also kind of wondering about German U-Boat base at the end, while one assume that entire base personnel saw and died because the ark was openned, but what about the U-Boat crew? None of them was at the site and I doubt it that the U-Boat took off after dropping off the ark.

Comment

Attended the 7pm showing of this movie at the Ward Theater today (7/19/17). Purchased my ticket via fandango.com this morning and managed to be in the middle of Row C (3rd from the screen).

Still had available seats when the movie started.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...rc=fp_deeplink

Raiders of the Lost Ark, SVU

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/raiders-l...114841311.html

It's a war movie scene where an attractive woman seduces an enemy old officer. An ambush is going happen.

Comment

Working...
              X