Would you relive your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you relive your life?

No wonder some of you wouldn't relive, you make life to difficult.
    Example... v

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    In my life my one real regret was taking the insurance money from my auto accident instead of getting my car fixed several decades ago. Bought a new car which caused me to cut budget corners leading me to rack up credit card debt taking me to bancruptcy. Never quite recovered from that bad 20-something year old mistake decades ago. Had I fixed my car, I would have owned property in Waialae Nui.
    Now, I would've just bought a bunch of pot, see, problems solved.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Okay, this is one of my biggest wishes- to relive my life with the knowledge I have today. I wouldn't even have to relive all of it. We could just start at the summer between 10th and 11th grade. If I could have the chance to redo my junior year EVERYTHING would be different. But- I could still have the same sort of life today, because I would have gone to the same college my husband went to and met him there and if we were meant to be together, we could be.

If I couldn't change anything, there are parts I would relive. High school. Falling in love for the first time and my first marriage. Moving back here after getting divorced- which was probably the most fun time in my life. Living in Hawaii. Falling in love with my husband now. The only thing I'd want is to be able to know not to take everything so seriously!! You'll live through this...that's what I tell myself everyday.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
        Excellent Douglas Adams' quote!! . I personally wouldn't want a "reshoot" for any segment of my life; not the tough times, nor the tougher times, nor the "baby Jesus what the hell is going on, this is too tough!" times.
        But you had some good times and good places that would be cool to relive. When I moved here, you were doing good. All of our crazy cavorting would be HELLA fun to relive.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Haha, I wasnt thinking of it like that, I kinda interpreted "relive your life" to mean make changes, do something differently!

And, nope, would not change a thing about crazy landlord(s)! I have learned some unique things from both of them!
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
          X