Hawaii resident arrested for Utah murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii resident arrested for Utah murder

Some of you might remember a few years ago that I made a few references to problems with the resident manager of my Makaha condo building. Because of pending law suits I never mentioned his name...that I can remember!!! Things got so bad that I stopped working for 8 months to devote full time to trying to bring the guy down and save my condo. I was one of his many targets and he hated that he couldn't get me to cower and quiver. I mean, he really, really hated that. And, now? JUSTICE! My building is all abuzz right now! HALLELUJAH!

Hawaii man arrested in connection with decade old murder in Utah
    Man arrested in 1997 cold case murder
    Salt Lake City police arrest man in 1997 cold-case murder

Re: Hawaii resident arrested for Utah murder

Good for you and the other residents will be rid of him then!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Some of you might remember a few years ago that I made a few references to problems
      I remember. And I'm really glad you're okay!!!
      Hey, wasn't that guy one of the owners out there too?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

So, you going to be flying up to UT as a character witness? (You know, to counter what the defence will put on the stand.)

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          I remember. And I'm really glad you're okay!!!
          Hey, wasn't that guy one of the owners out there too?
          Yes, he WAS! He was the res mgr AND an owner. Tsk tsk. His unit went into foreclosure a couple of years ago. Oh, and his wife was the BoD vp while he was res mgr. And it was all downhill from there.
          Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
          So, you going to be flying up to UT as a character witness? (You know, to counter what the defence will put on the stand.)
          Ha! Several of us owners were in constant, ecstatic communication last night and brought up the idea of flying, en masse, to Utah to offer our testimony! I've already invested too much of my time into that (alleged!) moron to want to spend any more time on him! We seriously want to be at the airport when he boards his extradition flight but don't know if it's possible to find out when that flight takes place. We'd love our faces to be the last Hawaii faces he sees before he boards the plane.

I didn't sleep much last night. I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Comment

OK, silly question. As long as he doesn't post bail, he's physically out of your hair. But by what means is he (and his wife) removed from his position in the association?

Basically I'm wanting to make sure you're not celebrating too soon.

Comment

OK, silly question. As long as he doesn't post bail, he's physically out of your hair. But by what means is he (and his wife) removed from his position in the association?

Basically I'm wanting to make sure you're not celebrating too soon.
              GG, Marx was forced to resign his RM position in June 2008 and moved out of our complex immediately thereafter. Plus he's no longer an owner due to foreclosure. He's loooong gone...HALLELUJAH! Allegedly he and his wife split up after he left our building in Makaha. I could find no record online of a divorce, however. He was working his 3rd job since June 2008, when he was arrested on Monday. He created havoc at the first 2 and got fired. I don't know if the owners and residents at job #3 have the same complaints as the rest of us but I assume so. He was a creature of rotten habits. We couldn't start celebrating fast enough! There will be a celebratory party next week as we're waiting for the Makaha person he harmed the most to return from a trip.

Comment

Oh, so he's been out of the picture for some time. I guess this more about karma delivering justice. I love when that happens.

Comment

Oh, so he's been out of the picture for some time. I guess this more about karma delivering justice. I love when that happens.
                  Yep...the owners via the board of directors kicked him to the curb in '08. Karma came along and kicked him to the moon! I love watching karma in motion!

Comment

Yes, he WAS! He was the res mgr AND an owner. Tsk tsk. His unit went into foreclosure a couple of years ago. Oh, and his wife was the BoD vp while he was res mgr. And it was all downhill from there.
                    I noticed in the new news stories about him that when he allegedly killed the man, the two of them were homeless and living under a bridge. Yet he was able to pay to fly over here and to buy an oceanfront condo in Makaha! Has that ever come up among the other owners there and/or do you know how he was able to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                      I noticed in the new news stories about him that when he allegedly killed the man, the two of them were homeless and living under a bridge. Yet he was able to pay to fly over here and to buy an oceanfront condo in Makaha! Has that ever come up among the other owners there and/or do you know how he was able to do that?
                      The news accounts I've read have stated that the 2 met at a homeless shelter. I think there was something about them drinking under a bridge. Who knows, at this point!

I don't know how he got to Hawaii, or when. I'm now wondering if he was given a plane ticket to Hawaii, like so many homeless on the mainland. Now, finally, Hawaii will be rid of that piece of pilau.

Marx did NOT buy that condo. Jeanne Bode bought it. Marx met and eventually married Jeanne in 2004. <insert shiver at the thought of climbing between the sheets with that (alleged!) creep!> A couple of our dissident owners group attended the wedding. Jeanne eventually put Marx on title. They alternately went on and off title depending on what was going on in their lives, esp. as it related to taking over the board of directors...and, I'll guess, some other things they didn't want us to know about! A timeline of the Bode/Marx "infiltration" into our complex was put together and mailed to all the owners. It was very interesting to see how Marx finagled his way into the GM position...a position he'd never held anywhere before. He was a maniacal manipulator...not "alleged" as I witnessed it. His anger was directed at people who didn't fall for his manipulative behavior...again, not "alleged" as I witnessed it. It was so obvious I still don't understand how anyone fell for it! A nurse who used to reside at our building allegedly told a member of our DOG (dissident owners group!) that Marx exhibited the behavior of a sociopath. If the shoe fits...

I just heard that a member of our DOG, a mainland owner, has already been in touch with the SLC police and will attend the trial. There's more to Marx's story and I hope she exposes it.

Comment

Ahhh, that explains the purchase. Thanks!

Comment

I missed my chance to go to the airport to say aloha and present Marx with the special poison ivy, voodoo lilies and corpse flower lei I made for him!

Man accused of 1997 murder, brought back to Utah from Hawaii

Comment

Now that the SLC police have been notified, I can mention that Marx, during his tenure as our building's RM, allegedly suggested to one of our residents, who is a neighbor of mine, that he had murdered someone. Her reply to him? "Yah, and I'm King Kong."!!!! Our DOG leader spoke with my neighbor and she agreed to share her info with the authorities. DOG leader has since contacted the SLC police.

Next Wednesday's party plans are progressing nicely!

Comment

Marx met and eventually married Jeanne in 2004. <insert shiver at the thought of climbing between the sheets with that (alleged!) creep!>
                              I think you're perfectly within your rights to call him an actual creep, Tutu. I'd call him a lot more than that, but then again, yesterday I got accused of having a "smart mouth". At least it's better than having a "dumb mouth", I suppose! (And at least I never used it with my parents)

I am so very glad you got through his Reign of Terror safely and are here to tell the tale. Karma, is indeed, a very brutal mistress if not treated well.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Working...
                              X