Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internship in Hawai´i

Aloha,
    ´O Tomas ko´u inoa . I have already been a member on hawaiithreads.com for some time. I'm currently enrolled at university in northern Denmark and as part of the study there we are obligated to participate in an internship in or outside Europe. Since I'm in love with Hawai´i and things around, I decided to choose this place to reach a placement over there. I am studying Hotel & Restaurant Management, so it should cover this area. If one of you guys is capable of helping me out with this, I would appreciate that so much!
    Resume and application can be sent. Please feel free to contact me at tomas.mozola@yahoo.com if you can offer something, know someone who could help or want further information.

Mahalo nui loa!

Tomas

Re: Internship in Hawai´i

why don't you write to HR directors/talent recruiters at the different hotels in Hawaii? They respond rather quickly.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I actually tried that but none of them has responded so far. I just aslo wanted to try it this way.

Comment

Intership, as in "let me job shadow, without pay but for experience", or as in "please hire me for an entry level position"?
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
          Intership, as in "let me job shadow, without pay but for experience", or as in "please hire me for an entry level position"?

Job can be either paid or unpaid, it's espcially for the experience though. Three or four moths from July to October.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomas View Post
            I actually tried that but none of them has responded so far. I just aslo wanted to try it this way.
            be persistent like this dude

http://articles.businessinsider.com/...dennis-crowley
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
              Right, I will .

Comment

I can't help you with an internship, only to offer some comic relief:
                http://youtu.be/UNWwsXQtJl8
                "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                "
                Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
                X