Message to veterans on 11/11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to veterans on 11/11/11

On this day where our nation should do more than just enjoy a day off work, at a time where we get wrapped up in our own activities, when so many of us forget the reason that we make note of this day, let me say a heartfelt THANK YOU to those of you who gave a part of your lives in order to serve, to protect and to strengthen this country. I, for one, am grateful that you returned home alive, and that time has allowed our paths to cross and our lives to touch.

Re: Message to veterans on 11/11/11

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    On this day where our nation should do more than just enjoy a day off work, at a time where we get wrapped up in our own activities, when so many of us forget the reason that we make note of this day, let me say a heartfelt THANK YOU to those of you who gave a part of your lives in order to serve, to protect and to strengthen this country. I, for one, am grateful that you returned home alive, and that time has allowed our paths to cross and our lives to touch.
    As some like to say: +1

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      THANK YOU, for not forgetting us!

Vietnam Veterans - Welcome Home, since we weren't welcomed or thanked when we came home in the 60's and 70's. All other Vets, thanks for your service.

BTW: If you see or meet a Vietnam Veteran, one of the most meaningful things you can do is say, "Welcome Home." Even this late is better than never.
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Thank you Vets for all you do and have done!
        Along with having to endure the horrors of war... also for all the personal good will you have shared with those you've helped.

Mahalos to da Max!!!
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
        X