Thread: Hapi TanksGibing

Default Hapi TanksGibing

Fakafiefia 'he aho fakamalo. I getta bee firs one on HT dis taimi. Yippee!

matapule
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Default Re: Hapi TanksGibing

Eat yo' giblets!
    It's about time to get outta bed and do the turkey in this neck-o-da woods. And no rolling around on the floor this year!

I get to spend the day with my daughter and my 18 mo. old granddaughter (I will be the silly play-monster while others do the cooking - yay!) Considering that, I don't care what's on the menu (I almost posted this to the "what's for dinner" thread, but decided to share it here instead).

Thumbs up Re: Hapi TanksGibing

Lets take some time each and every one of us to really appreciate all the good in our lives. From the easy like food, water, health, place to sleep... to our loved ones, work, opportunities...

I'm sooo thankful for another day of life!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Dear Lord, we thank Thee for the Thanksgiving turkey before us ... a turkey which was no doubt a lively, intelligent bird ... a social being capable of actual affection ... nuzzling its young with almost humanlike compassion. Anyway, it's dead and we're gonna eat it. Please give our respects to its family.
    Amene.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.