Hawaiian Airlines' Interisland Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Airlines' Interisland Packages

When I saw Mark Dunkerley yapping about this being an innovative way for people to save $$$ when traveling interisland, I felt offended. Dude wasn't here during the coupon era when islanders would travel just to get omiyage on a moment's notice.

I miss those days
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Hawaiian Airlines' Interisland Packages

Yeah that was fun!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
      When I saw Mark Dunkerley yapping about this being an innovative way for people to save $$$ when traveling interisland, I felt offended. Dude wasn't here during the coupon era when islanders would travel just to get omiyage on a moment's notice.
      Actually, Mark has been an executive at Hawn. Air & Holdings since 2002, according to his bio. I believe that at the time he first came onboard, Hawn. was still offering six pack interisland coupons.

But that was nearly a decade ago. A lot of things in the airline industry (locally and globally) have changed since then. The closing of Aloha and the astronomical rise in fuel costs, to name just two.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Remember the days of getting a two for one airline coupon for buying a large pizza from ... Pizza Hut, I think? Although, it might have been an Aloha promo.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X