• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prometheus

Now this is what a trailer should be!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU
    Just enough to make you want more.

Spoiler: (highlight to read)
    The speculation over this has been rampant. Alien prequel!
    When I saw the image at 0:45sec my jaw dropped. Looks like we may see the "space jockey" species.
    Big question is will we actually see a xenomorph?

Re: Prometheus

The movie Prometheus will be released on June 8, 2012. Trailers are also available on the Apple Movie trailer web site. Will need Quicktime in order to view these trailers.

Comment

1) Midnight showing of Prometheus on most of Oahu theaters (Kahala, Koko Marina and Ko'olau are the ones not showing it tonight).
      2) Promo on CBS for this movie says something like "Before there were Alien, there is Prometheus".

Comment

I am stoked to see this, can't wait. May actually go to a theater to see it, lol.

Thought this was a cool comparison too, while Scott has said it is NOT a prequel, it certainly seems like it, and the references to Blade Runner too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlDvGex3sc
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

I am going to a cinema to watch this.
          Been viewing and thinking about some of the earlier films as a kind of homework.

Comment

Saw this movie this morning at the Ward Theater with Albert and another friend.

When watching this movie its best to go with others and just pay attention to whats going on and then discuss it after the movie is done. While there is no scene after the credits, there is an fake ad at the very end of the credits.

The movie is in the same universe as the Alien movies but not really a prequel, heck it seems that this movie pays homage to 2001: A Space Odyssey with more dialouge.

Comment

I saw this over the weekend and liked it very much. Visually, it’s absolutely stunning. And there are some very intense scenes. The acting is excellent, especially Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, and Charlize Theron. But I wouldn’t put it quite in the league of the first Alien movie (or Aliens for that matter). And yes, it does seem to pay homage to 2001. Still, if you like sci-fi horror movies, I would highly recommend it.

Comment

It seems to be cut down from a longer film.
                Burl Burlingame
                "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Working...
                X