Thread: Coming home soon

Default Coming home soon

I have compression fractures of my lumbar spine, but I have to see home one more time. I will be coming this year for a short visit. I love the Moana (Surfrider) cause my folks used to go there every Saturday for 'Hawaii Calls'. The only thing that I have to do is go to Liliha Bakery to get Chantilly Cake. Since I have to use a walker that will be a challenge.
    Then a Pikaki Lei, some Papaya and Guava and all will be right with the world. Aloha

PS can't wait.

Default Re: Coming home soon

Make it as long a visit as you can, if you think it may be your last in a while. Give yourself time to remember your pace of life in Hawai`i, and it will help you heal.

Thumbs up Re: Coming home soon

Wish you a wonderful trip back!
    Do you have family or friends still here?
    Don't over-schedule but do make a good list of important things you wish to do and then 'go with the flow'.
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Enjoy your return home! where are you living now?
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Malolo View Post
    I have compression fractures of my lumbar spine, but I have to see home one more time. I will be coming this year for a short visit. I love the Moana (Surfrider) cause my folks used to go there every Saturday for 'Hawaii Calls'. The only thing that I have to do is go to Liliha Bakery to get Chantilly Cake. Since I have to use a walker that will be a challenge.
    Then a Pikaki Lei, some Papaya and Guava and all will be right with the world. Aloha

PS can't wait.
    Please let me know when you come.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.