OC 16 - UH Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC 16 - UH Sports

Any thoughts on UH Sports coverage on OC 16 so far?

Nice to have a channel for lots of re-broadcasts, but maybe they could put a bug noting if an event is "Live" or "Replay"? Hard to tell sometimes with so many showings of the various sports. I know I could look it up though. The regional Fox Sports channels do it, just as an example.
    Always check and double check

Re: OC 16 - UH Sports

Originally posted by Video Guy View Post
    Nice to have a channel for lots of re-broadcasts, but maybe they could put a bug noting if an event is "Live" or "Replay"? Hard to tell sometimes with so many showings of the various sports. I know I could look it up though. The regional Fox Sports channels do it, just as an example.
    As of late, Oceanic has been placing an "Encore" bug on the top RH corner of the screen, whenever they're broadcasting an archived game.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that today. I must not have been watching lately. Also I meant OC 12 for UH sports.

I guess now they could add the "Encore" bug to the OC 16 high school sports too. Don't see it on today's broadcast of the softball game unless I missed it again.
      Always check and double check

Comment

Katoosh!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X