Petition - Trayvon/justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Petition - Trayvon/justice

If you doff the hoodie for a tiara, do you think you'd fare better?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

http://now.msn.com/now/0324-geraldo-asking-for-it.aspx

I don't think a celebrity in his 60's wearing a hoodie would be viewed as threatening.

Comment

I heard the New Black Panthers have offered $10,000 for the "apprehension" of Zimmerman.
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

TIMKONA - GET OVER IT!!!!! KAMEHAMEHA SCHOOLS IS A PRIVATE SCHOOL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "PRIVATE SCHOOL" MEANS? THAT MEANS THEY ARE NOT A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND CAN SET THEIR OWN ADMISSION RULES. THEY DON'T HAVE TO ADMIT YOUR DAUGHTER TO THEIR SCHOOL. THEY CAN RESTRICT THEIR ADMISSIONS ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN RULES. THEY RESTRICT ADMISSIONS TO HAWAIIAN ONLY. WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP INSISTING THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRUDE WHEREVER THEY LIKE, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC ENTITY?

There, I feel much better now and can get BACK ON TOPIC, discussing Ron's petition. Have you gotten any signers yet Ron? I feel like at least wearing a hoodie to work tomorrow.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I would like to make an apology to everyone here, especially to TimKona, for my rant. I made my reply personal and that was wrong of me. I make a point of saying that we are all entitled to voice our own opinions and then attempted to refuse that right to you. That is not the way to make my point and you just irritating the hell out of me is no excuse. and I never make excuses. I meant what I said - however, I could have phrased it a bit more politely. and that is what I'm apologizing for.
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I would like to reinstate your rant, ana, against tk's type of silliness, it was appropriate in my view.

I don't have a petition, it was instituted by someone else, like all those I've posted, and is bugging our little friend fm.

Comment

I've lived in the South, and saw more than my share of unlawful killings.

There's lots of kooks in the world, but I don't know more than 3rd hand reports about this. The police and FBI will handle it, or won't. In which case it's the families' responsibility.

Where's Obama?????
                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                ~ ~
                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                  Where's Obama?????
                  Busy taking care of even more important issues after having already addressed this matter?
                  What would you have him do further?

Comment

He may appear in a hood.
                    It's a bit of cloth ,smaller than the shroud of Turin.
                    Hoping for justice there is just wishful thinking.
                    A new cadre of intrepid reporters are needed to get at the truth.
                    Even if that means the gonzo style journalism of
                    Hunter Thompson.

Comment

Racism is always a problem.

In Florida, Hawaii, or wherever.

Did you know that it DOES NOT MATTER who your parents are, or where they came from?

Looks to me like the cover up in Florida goes all the way up the hill to the Governors Office.
                      FutureNewsNetwork.com
                      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                        Looks to me like the cover up in Florida goes all the way up the hill to the Governors Office.
                        What evidence is there of that?

Comment

This story just ramps up and up. Now Zimmerman Sr., a former judge, is joining the lie parade recently headed by FOX LIARS with their slander and character assassinations of the grieving family/victim, saying today that he's never witnessed such hate as shown by the NAACP, the Black Coallition, and our President... WTF?!!! All three have shown just the opposite! This may even evolve into his cases being reviewed if he doesn't shut his BS hole. And notice FOX LIARS are now suddenly quiet but for whistling past the graveyard after new and damning video showing the killer in custody and fine shape 1/2 hr. after the shooting, with no broken nose/blood or signs of his head having been smashed repeatedly into the pavement by a supposed attacking Martin. Everybody supporting the killer have been caught lying out their ass, and the Sanford PD upper echelon have tons of explanating to do in lieu of massive amounts of
                          proceedural inpropriorities and now probable flat out coverups. The lead investigator who clearly saw the opening facts was overruled by higher-ups and shows the beginnings of the stained trail, and mounting evidence along with high media exposure is blowing this case sky high. And it's just a drop in the blood-filled bucket of what happens daily by those who are in charge of serving the public, and has forever. Thankfully, Bill O'Liarly doesn't believe there's any coverup having gone on within the police dept., that should help sooth the lie lovers.

Comment

Amend that to say Shawn spent his first 30 min. lying non-stop about the Martin case. How does freedom of speech protect hard core media liars?

Comment

How can it be that a person shot a kid last month and is still not
                              in custody?
                              The culture of the mainland is so in love with guns that
                              these sorts of killings that wiped out a large part of the political landscape
                              are accepted as normal behavior.

Comment

The killer is the son of a judge, and love of corruption is the rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X