Petition - Trayvon/justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition - Trayvon/justice

The tragic child murder case of Trayvon Martin still isn't getting the official focus it needs, and the issues needs to be forced beyond the media exposure and FBI investigation to help these kinds of nationwide injustices are no longer dismissed as has been the all too typical norm, and help insure this case finds a proper ending. http://signon.org/sign/justice-for-t...ource=homepage
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Petition - Trayvon/justice

Now the media is off and running with more mis-info, saying the shooter say's f'n coon while on the phone to the cops, when there is NO audible evidence of it beyond the f'n.
    Just like the supposed bin Laden figure at his compound, sitting in front of the TV with a clicker, when it clearly is NOT bL, yet it goes down in lore as such, while completely false.
    Stupid!

Comment

Hey Ron, I'm starting a Trayvon/Justice investigation fund, so I can go to Florida and find out the real story (Disneyworld will be on the itinerary). You and anyone else can PayPal me your non-tax-deductable contributions. If the funds are insufficient, I'll just write to friends in Florida and ask what they've heard...
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

What's the petition asking? I'm not going to click on it, but I'm curious.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Just like sally's sillys, it doesn't matter, as the 500,000 + signees have had the desired/combined effect and a Federal investigation of the whole sad mess is underway.

Comment

Florida politics is a very tangled web.
            Florida Justice almost an oxymoron.
            The election of shrub happened there

Comment

The police drug tested the body of the dead boy but they did not drug test the shooter. I think that pretty clearly sums up, or maybe symbolizes is the right word, the underlying problem.

Comment

There's much more to investigate and uncover that just the Martin case re this corrupt Police Dept., and it's symbolic of many depts. in the nation, lots of hidden bones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
                  The police drug tested the body of the dead boy but they did not drug test the shooter. I think that pretty clearly sums up, or maybe symbolizes is the right word, the underlying problem.
                  The police let the shooter go that night without confiscating his gun for ballistic tests. Now that is odd!
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                    What's the petition asking? I'm not going to click on it, but I'm curious.
                    It's rather vague, as it just asks the Florida Attorney General to "step in and provide justice," but does not request a more specific action. (Petition text below.)

As of this posting, there have been 430,833 signers, not the "500,000+" Ron mentioned last evening. There is a different petition available online as well, and nearly 1 million people have signed that one, on Change.org, urging prosecution for Zimmerman.

Meanwhile, federal Justice Department officials plan to meet today with Martin's parents.

Text of petition at signon.org:
                    To be delivered to: Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General and Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney General

George Zimmerman's shooting of Trayvon Martin, an African American teenager, reveals a history of racism in Sanford, FL that has stubbornly refused to die. Weeks after the shooting, the Sanford police department is slow to release details of the shooting and, more surprisingly, has not arrested George Zimmerman, a man who has a history of violence.

We urge you to sign this petition to protect private citizens from gun violence and inept law enforcement. Florida's Attorney General Pam Bondi must step in and provide justice for Trayvon Martin, his family, and the community.

17 year old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed while walking home from a convenience store on the evening of February 26th. The shooter, George Zimmerman, was the neighborhood watch captain. Zimmerman, a 200 pound 28 year old with a history of violence, claimed self defense although Trayvon Martin, with no criminal history, had nothing more than candy and an iced tea in his hands. George Zimmerman remains free.

Comment

The Sanford PD are defending the original Zimmerman non-arrest for there not being any justification for such action, so it'll be interesting if he's arrested at any point now and how they explain it all. Chief Lee will temporarily step down, which is prelude to resignation, but insignificant to what we'll see as this developes.

Comment

Race. Racial. Racism. Racist. Prejudice. Bigotry. Xenophobia.

As long as KSBE marches merrily along with an admissions policy that is blatantly ILLEGAL, I'd have to say that many folks in Hawaii don't really understand the issue.

In fact, it's not even close. Such a joke.

If you support KSBE, or their admissions policy, by default, you are a racist.

And for those that abhor racism in all its flavors, then Trayvon has become a poster child for action. Justice/Truth seldom prevails.
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com
                        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

What if you're racist but had to google ksbe?

Comment

No matter what, Please don't be a racist. It's just not cool anymore.

Not in Florida. Not in Hawaii. Not anywhere.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com
                            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...m-to-zip-it-up

Jerry Rivers might have a point.
                              It hurts when I do this.
                              Then, don't do that.
                              A guy can get stereotype when wearing a hoodie.
                              Then, don't wear a hoodie.
                              Look what happened to fans in some cases who wore the opposing team uniform. They got beat up by rowdy hometown fans. It makes no sense for senseless violence in the name of a different uniform.

Comment

Working...
                              X