http://www.kitv.com/news/study-revea...ssion/32248458

I'm depressed reading this.

Comment

Re: Facebook Fate

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/09/...ckerberg-says/

Me like the dislikes.

Comment

I'm having a horrible deja vu about a red dot / chiclet. Things like this start out with good intentions and end up being abused big time. Would likely lead to my exit from Facebook.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
          Frankly, I have grown to dispise FB. If it crumbles into the sea, I will cheer.
          Perhaps it is only because I cannot adequately navigate, or that I don;t undersatand the system, ut post something, and it's there forever. Typos and all.

I prefer email. Private as you want, with return receipt as well.

DOWN with FACEBOOK!
          As my job involves checking hundreds of emails each day, I'm about as done as it can be.

There are more modern ways to communicate between people and email technology simply took traditional snail mail into the paperless direction.

FB was a giant leap from Myspace, and has grown to be a very profitable business. However like most technologies, the security of its content can be improved upon greatly.

Comment

I only got into it a few months ago and the pages I frequent keep it fun and interesting as well as profitable, plus it's helped generate international interest in things I promote, so I'm happy with it. And for my many (real) friends that frequent fb it's easy to communicate spur of the moment without calling. Works for me, and it's free.
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
              for my many (real) friends that frequent fb it's easy to communicate spur of the moment without calling. Works for me, and it’s free.
              I would never have been able to wean myself off of HawaiiThreads.com if it weren’t for facebook. Both HT members in good standing as well as banned members use it — so in a way, it was a relief to finally call everyone by the real names.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                Both HT members in good standing as well as banned members use it — so in a way, it was a relief to finally call everyone by the real names.
                Do the banned members get to be as mean as when their real identity is hidden?

Comment

Amazon sues admins of 10K Facebook groups over fake reviews | Honolulu Star-Advertiser (staradvertiser.com)

Who do you trust?

Comment

Working...
                  X