Are we pau with HT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are we pau with HT?

If you mean the very recent uptick as I alluded to previously, then I'd say yes, but shaking the tree only provides so many goods. It's up to everybody to shake things up with themselves so we maintain even the small surge.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

I think this thread has spawned a fervor for funny titled threads. Okay... that's cool!
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

There are also posters who feel, "Hey you don't post in my thread, then I'm won't post in your thread."

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          There are also posters who feel, "Hey you don't post in my thread, then I'm won't post in your thread."
          Well, maybe YOU pau with HT (and I not miss you) but plenty us no pau with HT!

Maybe we see you on da kine Facebook some time, K' den?

Whatevars!
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Really? And you base this supposition on ... ?

Prime reason I don't post in a thread is because the topic doesn't interest me, like many sports ones or current film or TV topics. I don't believe I would ever look at a thread, see that (e.g.) "Walkoff Balk" started it, and think, "well, screw THAT thread then." More likely, I might think, "oh, he posted something about a sports topic where I know nothing or have nothing to add, so I won't post there." But I still am likely to open the thread at least once just to be certain - and perhaps your topic/post may surprise me, or it might be something I'd like to learn more about.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              Prime reason I don't post in a thread is because the topic doesn't interest me, like many sports ones or current film or TV topics. I don't believe I would ever look at a thread, see that (e.g.) "Walkoff Balk" started it, and think, "well, screw THAT thread then."
              Why is there an "ignore" option then?

Comment

I use the ignore option. There are certain posters who I don't want to bother with their posts, and "ignore" works perfect for that.
                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Why is there an "ignore" option then?
                  Is there an "ignore" feature for an entire thread? I've used it for individual posters but not a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    Is there an "ignore" feature for an entire thread? I've used it for individual posters but not a thread.
                    Yes, sort of. Just check to see who started the thread and just ignore the whole thing.
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

LOL, I wonder how many lists I make it on. More than 3, I hope.
                      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                        Yes, sort of. Just check to see who started the thread and just ignore the whole thing.
                        I think you may have just confirmed WB's point for me. I can handle that.
                        Originally posted by salmoned View Post
                        LOL, I wonder how many lists I make it on. More than 3, I hope.
                        Sorry, not mine. If I ignore you, I can't learn from you.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                          Now why didn't I think of THAT?!

Comment

four months and here I am. I'll probably be off for another few months after this post.

PZ me thinks you need to create an App for iPhones and Androids to keep this site up and active.

I for one rarely use my desktop as well as my laptop computers since migrating to an iPhone 4s. Debating to go to an iPad but am resisting as it's just another gizmo to carry around carefully. Honestly if I can't find a need for a laptop, I just don't see the need for an iPad either, but a smartphone has become part of my daily routine to the point where HT is a rare occurance anymore, heck I even see PZ on FB on a daily basis and his lovely wife.

PZ make a HT App!!
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                              four months and here I am. I'll probably be off for another few months after this post.

PZ me thinks you need to create an App for iPhones and Androids to keep this site up and active.
                              If I'm not mistaken, mobile app development costs quite a bit of $$$$ to pay for development, design, hosting, maintenance, etc.
                              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Craig...this reply is from my iPod Touch. Did I just luck out?

Comment

Working...
                                X