Acting/Audition Workshop - July 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acting/Audition Workshop - July 29

(Note from tutusue! This is a great price. Margaret knows her stuff. Nancy is also my assistant so I can assure you there's no problem with making out the check to her rather than Margaret. I'm only the messenger! Please contact Nancy if you have any questions.)

Well Known Casting Director, Margaret Doversola, will be having an Adult Acting and Audition Workshop for Film and Television. Margaret will focus on audition preparation and working with scripts for television and film. Participants must be 15 years of age or older. Attendance is limited, so please make your reservation early. (These workshops sell out quickly!)

MARGARET DOVERSOLA ACTING/AUDITION WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS
    SUNDAY, JULY 29
    1 p.m. til 5 p.m.
    Location: The Actors Group (TAG), 650 Iwilei Road #101, Honolulu
    (It is in front of the Dole Cannery Building, left of the main door - right across from the Dole Theaters. Park in the Costco parking lot for free.)
    Fee: $50.00 (Payments must be received in advance to reserve your spot in the workshop.)

You can mail your payment to: Nancy Bernal, 2444 Hihiwai Street #905, Honolulu, HI 96826 and make payments payable to Nancy Bernal. Please mail your payments in early.

If you attended Margaret's Workshop last year and you would like to attend this workshop again, you can attend again! Each workshop is different and is a great preparation for actors and it sharpens your acting skills.

If you have any questions, please contact Nancy at 947-5736. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending this workshop, you are welcome to pass along this information to other aspiring actors.

Margaret was the Casting Director for numerous television shows including "Lost", "Magnum P.I.", "North Shore", "Hawaii Five-0" and many feature films including the production of "You May Not Kiss The Bride" and the pilot of "Hawaii Five-0".
Working...
X