2012 candidates ... at least its entertaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 candidates ... at least its entertaining

Gotta love our Hawaii politics ... and some of our choices. I have a favorite of the day. In checking out a few sites about the upcoming election, I happened upon a link to this website of a candidate (Crowley), which states:
    HOWEVER If you happen to be a Left Wing, Nannie-Nipple-Sucking, I-Know-What's-Best-For-You, America Despising, Liberal-Retard, then I would advise you to proceed your head full of mush with extreme caution. The Truth Hurts, and you just may end up going into convulsions as your I.Q. level surges past that of a dysfunctional frog. Dumbies are welcome, but we expect some form of enlightenment, advancement, and rehabilitation in the process....Take comfort...your disease is curable. The cure is simply...THE TRUTH.
    Any entertaining quotes or finds you've come across?
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Re: 2012 candidates ... at least its entertaining

Arrived home today to find a message on my answering machine, it was from the union that represents me and it had endoresed the candidates for Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu, the US Senate and Congress District #2. What's strange is that I live in Congress District #1, so either I got moved to District #2, the union has the wrong address for me or they don't have anyone in mind for District #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
      I happened upon a link to this website of a candidate (Crowley), which states:
      Sounds just like a candidate who will unify, heal, and bring the electorate together.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Well, he won the Republican challenge so will head to the general election. Yep, it is entertaining!

Comment

Good or Bad?
          Lingle endorses Mitt Romney.

Comment

I can't vote for Kirk Caldwell. His commercial ad claims that he's a vampire/werewolf. Don't they have different working hours?

Comment

I voted absentee today. One of the OHA candidates on the ballot has passed away. I can't remember her name.

Comment

That would be Sharon Pomroy, a candidate for Kaua‘i Trustee for the Office of Hawaiian Affairs.

Comment

Are you gonna miss those political tv ads?

Comment

Congrads to all the candidates who took second place. Silver medals are pretty good.

Comment

Quoted from website: "HOWEVER If you happen to be a Left Wing, Nannie-Nipple-Sucking, I-Know-What's-Best-For-You, America Despising, Liberal-Retard, then I would advise you to proceed your head full of mush with extreme caution. The Truth Hurts, and you just may end up going into convulsions as your I.Q. level surges past that of a dysfunctional frog. Dumbies are welcome, but we expect some form of enlightenment, advancement, and rehabilitation in the process....Take comfort...your disease is curable. The cure is simply...THE TRUTH."
                      You gotta love Hawaii's voters, over 40,000 voted for the candidate that had THAT on his website.

Comment

You gotta love Hawaii's voters, over 40,000 voted for the candidate that had THAT on his website.
                        1 in 5 would rather have a homeless man represent them than Tulsi. Interesting? With a funding gap of 500:1, how is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                          1 in 5 would rather have a homeless man represent them than Tulsi. Interesting? With a funding gap of 500:1, how is this possible?
                          Dunno. Sympathy vote? Lots of folks passed his street corner everyday. Possibly google wasn't their friend!

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                            Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            Dunno. Sympathy vote? Lots of folks passed his street corner everyday. Possibly google wasn't their friend!
                            Were they voting FOR him, or were they in the "anybody BUT Tulsi" camp? These days, it seems people vote against a candidate's opponent as much as for a candidate.

Comment

I do that when I'm sure my "protest vote" won't actually result in the person getting elected. But I do draw limits on just how far out there I will go, before my "protest vote" becomes an "I am simply a nut" vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X