Rep. Aiken's rape insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep. Aiken's rape insanity

I happened to catch a news conference of Claire McCaskill's (D Sen MO) where she was regretting the attempt of party bosses to force Akin out of the race, despite the express will of Missouri Republican voters. She managed to get through it without even smiling.
    Greg

Comment

With so many one-time Akin supporters and super paxers of high profile now on record calling loud for him to quit, it'll be juicy watching them try and hide and justify their hypocrisy as they each revert and support again the plowing of more big bux back into his continuing campaign.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Its interesting seeing so many people who hold exactly the same or very very similar views denouncing him. He got caught. Like he said, he used the "wrong words", something about the phrase "legitimate rape" just jars you.

Daffy science, the belief that "legitimately" raped women cannot get pregnant, there is no global warming or if there is all the CO2 we've pumped into the atmosphere has nothing to do with it, as Jerry Foulwealth used to say 'nobody takes carbon dating seriously anymore--meaning the world really was created 6000 years ago. Just make up a convenient conclusion and call it science. Creation science. Tens of millions of people accept this garbage and it influences how they vote and that is why total boobs like Akin are in congress and if he hadn't slipped up and used the wrong words, he could have been headed for the senate. He still could be.

Comment

And don't forget...
          Originally posted by matapule View Post
          Well, he IS chairman of the science and technology committee in Congress.
          ...good friggin grief!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
            I happened to catch a news conference of Claire McCaskill's (D Sen MO) where she was regretting the attempt of party bosses to force Akin out of the race, despite the express will of Missouri Republican voters. She managed to get through it without even smiling.
            I saw that news conference. NOT a smart move by McCaskill, IMO. Yes, having Akin as her general election opponent helps her cause at the ballot box. But there's still time for Akin to withdraw from the race. And if that happens, her calls for that nitwit to stay in the election could backfire on her.

This is a huge mess for the Missouri Republicans to contend with. Akin's idiotic comments and his refusal to step aside has already wrecked serious damage to his party. McCaskill has fully reaped the benefits of this fiasco. She has nothing further to gain by sticking her nose into what should be a matter for the GOP to sort through.
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

If what Ron says is accurate, I can think of more than a few folks that deserve a little "clubbing"!
              ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Kalalau, you mean "creative" science?
                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                X