Poll: How many smokers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: How many smokers out there?

Matapule is wondering how many smokers out there on HT. The poll is anonymous.
    I have never smoked
    66.67%
    I did smoke, but quit
    25.00%
    Still smoking
    8.33%
    Last edited by matapule; August 21, 2012, 05:14 AM.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Poll: How many smokers out there?

Selected "I have never smoked" but did try it once, a very long time ago, my sister and I were playing in our grandmother's yard and grandma came out from her house, flipped out a cigarette butt into the yard and then went back inside the house, while she had an idea that we were outside I don't think she realized we had witness she had thrown the butt.

So my sister and I went to the cigarette butt which was still lit, so both of us took a puff on the butt and it was bad, we coughed for a few seconds. Kind of surprised that grandma didn't come out to scold us about it.
    Last edited by helen; August 21, 2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Quit at age 18, bought a pack, lit up, and asked myself why? Without a good answer the pack went into the trash where they belonged. Cigs suck!
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

I can't choose "I've never smoked" because I've had a cigarette here or there, but it was never a habit so I never needed to quit. Which means I can't select the second choice either.

I had some fun yesterday making a little home-made humidor, and I have a couple of gift cigars getting happy in there. Also not a habit: I smoke maybe one cigar every few years depending on how often I get invited to hang out with cigar-smokers. So I suppose I have to select "I still smoke," although one cigar every few years hardly qualifies me as a smoker.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Started when I was 12, quit when I was 21 - here in Hawai`i, when I was on R&R from Nam.
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
          X