X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hano" Nose Flute

Aloha,
    Me again.
    I am coming over for a short trip and need to find a Hawaiian Nose Flute. Any idea where I can find one..No luck online.
    Mahalo
    Leilani

Re: "Hano" Nose Flute

Originally posted by Malolo View Post
    Aloha,
    Me again.
    I am coming over for a short trip and need to find a Hawaiian Nose Flute. Any idea where I can find one..No luck online.
    Mahalo
    Leilani
    I have a Tongan Nose Flute in storage someplace that I acquired in Tonga 45 years ago. After "blowing" in it for 10 seconds, I would get a headache! If nothing else, I would inquire around the Polynesian Cultural Center for one.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

To acquire `ohe hanu `ihu, I'd inquire at Hula Supply Center, 1481 S King St. (1-800-237-3347), Aloha Hula Supply, 648A Laumaka St. (1-888-635-4852), or Native Books/Na Mea Hawaii, Ward Warehouse (Ewa end) - 1050 Ala Moana Blvd, Suite #1000 (1-800-887-7751). I've not been to Aloha Hula Supply, but the other two have been very helpful to me - if they didn't have what I was seeking, they could usually recommend a nearby source.

Comment

Thank you...I will check with them. Thanks for the info everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X