The Last Resort on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Last Resort on ABC

I was an early viewer, but lost track after a few episodes. Now I don't even know what day it is on ... which is a bad sign, when viewers loose sight of the program.

Sort of like the new Charlie Sheen program, doesn't he have one on, or due to air? I've never even seen it, if it in on already.
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I've watched the show from the beginning. I liked the pilot. It held promises, but as the show progressed, it branched out and got murkier and murkier. The last two episodes left me baffled.

Comment

Yep, been watching this since the beginning but my interest has tapered off. Still have episodes 5 onward to watch on my Hulu.com cue. I guess they are going to show up to episode 10 so far. 11, 12 or 13? Have they been made? If not, like many other short lived series, there will be no story end except for the pink slip already handed out.

Depending if ABC has a long term lease on the studio facility, it may give CBS a chance to move their "Hawaii Five-0" operations to Kahala since that show is being booted from the old Advertiser building by season end.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
        X