X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Support Senator Diane Feinstein
    After squaking that Snowden was a traitor she can sit on the business end of a loaded canon.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      After squaking that Snowden was a traitor she can sit on the business end of a loaded canon.
      Ron, you are not a California resident, you don't have a say. I don't agree 100% all the time with anyone, I don't even agree 100% with myself sometimes. But Feinstein is very popular in California and I will vote for her if she decides to run again......and so will a majority of California voters. Opinions of "drive by posters" do not count as a vote.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I think many will remember to drive past her name on the next ballot.

Comment

2 dead after Mich. senior center shooting

Very Sad!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/nevada-school-...005048277.html

You would think that parents with guns would be more responsible.

Comment

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...id=msnhp&pos=1

That kid was cold blooded.

Comment

NRA is considering launching recall campaigns against five California Democratic legislators who voted for gun control. Just like they recalled two Colorado legislators for doing the same thing. You get the whole package. Not just rootin tootin gun totin cowboy legislators but anti choice anti gay anti union anti environment pro big business puppets. So gun control might be one of those negotiable issues, where you go ahead and let the ketsu no ana own all the guns they want and just forget about it but get good Democratic legislators to carry the ball on the other issues. Otherwise its a 100 % loss on issues, rather than a 80 % win. I am sorry its that way. Obviously the recalls will work, they always do. Just give up on gun control. Accept the massacres. Its the democratic (small d) way.

Comment

Do not lose heart Lopeti, there are going to be more and more of these massacres (it's becoming a fad!) and the tide will turn in favor of gun control. Matapule will not be deterred, I'm in the fight for the long haul.

I just spent a few days with an acquaintance from Florida who is a Gun Nut. He said if we have gun control then only the bad guys will have guns (like that one isn't getting a little tired!). I said that's right and then it will be easier to identify the bad guys and cut off their tea bags. He then decided to change the conversation and talk about how legalization of pot in Colorado and Washington was sure to increase the crime rate.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
                  Last edited by matapule; October 26, 2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Its a little hard to keep track of all the gun violence. A guy near Sacramento shot a cop, he has an assault weapon and is hold up (is that right? or is it holed up? or hole up?). A SD cop got shot day before yesterday but was wearing a bullet proof kevlar vest, always in style, and is going to recover. Shot by a known gang member with long criminal history. Another SD gang banger shot his girlfriend (pregnant girlfriend) in the abdomen, a 2 fer. Another guy was apprehended near Ridgecrest (near Mt. Whitney I believe) with 2 shot victims in the trunk of his car. Shootings also in Texas (wow, what a surprise) and some place else. Like i said its hard to keep track. Just background noise.

I have contributed money to a Democratic assemblywoman who is close to 100 % with the NRA but other than that is 100 % on my issues. If she lost she'd be replaced by a turd. We can't take a chance on having the legislature come under the control of crazy people like the tea pot nuts. Too much is at stake. I think there will be gun control. Eventually. Seems like "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" could be updated with a verse about gun violence.

Comment

In the last few decades of rampant homicides and mass killings, how many innocent victims were armed and ready for self defense against some madman/men?
                      Few, if any.

Comment

In the last few decades of rampant homicides and mass killings, how many innocent victims were armed and ready for self defense against some madman/men?
                        Few, if any.
                        How soon they forget...
                        http://hawaiithreads.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=752

Comment

Few, if any.
                          Ron, it is only us old tepilos that are supposed to have a bad case of CRS. You are aging prematurely! Yep, what we need is more armed 6 year olds with semi-automatic weapons.

You remind me of the words in a Country and Western song, "How can I miss you when you won't go away."

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Ron, here is one of those "few if any" recent cases for you. It was reported that there were several guns in the house that were owned by the occupants........but the guns failed to save the lives of the eight occupants. "Prosecutors said Heinze had been smoking crack cocaine Aug. 29, 2009, when he killed his father and the other victims. Each of the victims died from multiple crushing blows to the head from what police believe was a shotgun barrel, though the murder weapon was never found." Maybe their guns can be buried with them. You never know what awaits in the afterlife! Paranoia run amok!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Yep, what we need is more armed 6 year olds with semi-automatic weapons.
                              You remind me of the words in a Country and Western song, "How can I miss you when you won't go away."
                              Would you prefer them dead? If it takes 6ers packing to stay alive, then so be it.
                              It's a Dan Hicks tune.

It was reported that there were several guns in the house that were owned by the occupants but the guns failed to save the lives of the eight occupants.
                              You can cherry pick from the small amount of cases like this one where maybe nothing could have made a difference, but you know well that these are the exception to the rule and that most people have the time (if able) to protect themselves, and if need be to protect themselves with a firearm. Why do you want to remove that one chance of staying alive from everybody. You can do it to yourself but it's unacceptable to request everybody else do it your way, especially when life is at stake.

Comment

If it takes 6ers packing to stay alive, then so be it.
                                The archetypical gun nut!

You can cherry pick from the small amount of cases like this one where maybe nothing could have made a difference, but you know well that these are the exception to the rule
                                No I do not know that. Educate me.

and that most people have the time (if able)
                                Bingo! "IF ABLE" are the operative words! With semi-automatic weapons or even single shot weapons, no one has an opportunity to react. Firearms are immediate and final.

Why do you want to remove that one chance of staying alive from everybody.
                                I want to remove the one chance of someone being killed by a firearm.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X