Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Mind Control from the peanut gallery

Obviously misinformed Matapule:
    what does this have to do with Second Amendment right to form a militia anyway?
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    (Emphasis mine)

Oh yes, militia:

U.S. Code › Title 10 › Subtitle A › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 311
    10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
    Current through Pub. Law 113-108.

The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

That's many if not most of us. And it's a law, not an opinion.

By law: the militia is defined as able-bodied males of appropriate age who are or intend to become citizens, and whose "right" to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Infringed, from the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

in·fringe verb \in-ˈfrinj\
    : to do something that does not obey or follow (a rule, law, etc.) ( chiefly US )
    : to wrongly limit or restrict (something, such as another person's rights)

Matapule signs out:
    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow
    This fits his condition well: he has formed FIRM opinions with little knowledge.

It's the law of the land. You have three choices, leave, or try to change it through the proper channels. Or be a traitor.
    Last edited by Kaonohi; June 15, 2014, 05:17 PM.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

• Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      What do I do? I do as the police told me to do
      Then you die because there is no time to cooperate or try reasoning with the homicidal maniac in question. And that's why we'll continue going in circles here because I want people to have the choice to arm themselves to their satisfaction of defense in midst of an insane world and some wish to keep lawful citizens at unreasonable risk.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        Then you die because there is no time to cooperate or try reasoning with the homicidal maniac in question.
        Data and statistics from law enforcement agencies say that you are completely wrong...........but that wouldn't be the first time.

I want protection from "law abiding" gun nuts and right now the terrorist organization NRA and their gun nut members don't give me that choice.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

You argue with Ron, but have no response to my legal statements.

You ignore the truth, but banter with opinions.

~ ~

Comment

Data and statistics from law enforcement agencies say that you are completely wrong...........but that wouldn't be the first time.

I want protection from "law abiding" gun nuts and right now the terrorist organization NRA and their gun nut members don't give me that choice.
            Bull, homicidal maniacs win way more than the unsuspecting and unarmed innocents, please don't bend stats to win your futile argument.

Give me the terror of law abiding gun nuts and the according choices to what we have increasingly now any day. Yet you want to take that choice away from others...
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
              Shouldn't you just include this in your signature at this point, right along side of
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                Shouldn't you just include this in your signature at this point, right along side of
                If you don't have something substantive to add, then the best you can do is respond with sarcasm.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

If you don't have something substantive to add, then the best you can do is respond with sarcasm.
                  I'm in. I'm in. I'm ready for some competitive banter. I'm not a fan of sarcasm. So, I dropped my drawers and shot off my six shooter.
                  Blank dis. Blank dat.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                    I found that quite substantive and right on, as well!

I think Matapule is just a hypocrite in denial. My opinion.

I'm NOT calling him names, that's just the impression I get from his rants.
                    ~ ~

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                      Blank dis. Blank dat.
                      The punchline is shooting blanks. I'm surprised no one got a wheelhouse setup line.

Comment

NRA Fights For Convicted Stalkers' Gun Rights

"Domestic abusers who have access to guns are over seven times more likely to kill their partners than those who don't have such access. A report released by the Center for American Progress last week shows that stalkers and physically abusive dating partners can be just as deadly as a violent spouse."

Those who support the terrorist organization NRA and their policies are just as culpable.

The only thing that scares me more than a bad guy with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOWl

Comment

Those who support the terrorist organization NRA and their policies are just as culpable.
                          Terrorists are those who attempt to deprive us of life, liberty and happiness. I think you fit the bill - as you fight to reverse the constitutional Bill of Rights.
                          ~ ~

Comment

Interesting. The NRA is supporting the Constitutional Bill of Rights.

You are fighting the Constitution, and the bill of rights.

YOU are the terrorist, and a Nazist. Hitler said Universal Gun Control would bring peace and security, and look where that went.

"Germany - 1938 -- Adolph Hitler's Nazi Germany established gun control in 1938, just prior to the implementation of his horrendous, murderous campaign to exterminate the Jews. In the end, 13 million Jews and other perceived lesser races were killed by Hitler and his Nazi Party.

In 1942, at the height of the Second World War and German advances, Hitler said:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country."

http://www.naturalnews.com/039264_gu...#ixzz35nmvQuJd

Learn more:
                            ~ ~

Comment

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...ping_mall.html

Is this what happens when you use the five finger discount?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                                Is this what happens when you use the five finger discount?
                                This is the logical, acceptable conclusion when police handle the situation rather than a bunch of trigger happy paranoid gun nut yahoos who support the terrorist organization NRA. (kudos to the brave dog too)

The only thing that scares me more than a bad guy with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X