• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control

Guns & Ammo Editor Gets Run Out Of Town For Printing Gun Control Column

So much for free speech!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Daniel Diaz, Youth Pastor, Shot Dead Hours After Prayer Rally Against Gun Violence In Pomona, Calif. Those of us who are in favor of strict gun control and opposed to gun violence are willing to be martyred for our beliefs.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I got in on the end of the story but wanted to share that George Zimmerman has been arrested again on a charge involving a gun, from what I heard he beat up his girlfriend and threatened her with his gun. It was remarked here, after he was let off for murdering Trayvon Martin that we would be hearing about Zimmerman and we have. I also want to share that that jury was a disgrace to the white race, walking caricatures of racist whites, each jurist a disgrace to humanity and the court a disgrace to the very idea of justice. So if Zimmerman goes to jail they better keep him in...segregation...or the inmates will probably exact the justice against his sorry okole that our "justice" system wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
          So if Zimmerman goes to jail they better keep him in...segregation...or the inmates will probably exact the justice against his sorry okole that our "justice" system wouldn't.
          Unless his racist parents have bailed him out by now, he was put in a private cell in county jail waiting for a hearing. Georgie is the perfect poster boy for gun nuts around the US. He is an imminent threat to society.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Absolutely! The pro gun people are always talking about responsible gun ownership. Well, in an ideal world everybody who owned a gun would be 100 % careful and responsible with it so there wouldn't be any problems. But alas people are not perfect. Zimmerman, case in point. Clearly unstable. By the pro gun peoples' own claims, he is just the type of person you do not want entrusted with the power to blow people away. Police departments screen candidates very carefully then train them very carefully but humans being human and imperfect every once in a while a cop blows somebody away, too, out of rage, inappropriate fear, whatever. But guys like Zimmerman...its just pathetic that somebody so unstable can carry a gun. I guess his gun license be taken away if this charge sticks. But Florida being what it is they'll probably give him a medal and put his girlfriend in prison.

Comment

But Florida being what it is they'll probably give him a medal and put his girlfriend in prison.
              At least give her a good slap for doing this jerk!
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

But guys like Zimmerman...its just pathetic that somebody so unstable can carry a gun. I guess his gun license be taken away if this charge sticks.
                Well, Lopeti, here is the little scam the gun nuts who are not permitted to have guns pull. They get their wife, girlfriend, mother, father, friend to purchase the guns in their name and then give the unstable gun nut free access to those guns. The freak in the Sandy Hook massacre is a typical case in point. The system is out of control and I'm not going to sit idly by anymore!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

George Zimmerman has been arrested again on a charge involving a gun, from what I heard he beat up his girlfriend and threatened her with his gun.
                  Georgie has been released on $9000 bail. He denies all charges made by his girlfriend. With his track record, of course I believe him.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

I wonder if he will plead out. I hope not. I want all the gross details from his abuse being made public to humiliate the idiot racist jurors who let that murderer get away with it, and the evil Florida justice system that abetted. There are some iron clad rules in life one of which is YOU DON'T HIT WOMEN. EVER. I guess if a woman was trying to kill you that would be an exception...

Comment

There are some iron clad rules in life one of which is YOU DON'T HIT WOMEN. EVER.
                      In Florida ignoring that rule can get you killed, legally. Too bad she wasn't carrying...

Comment

MATAPULE!

You are an obsessive nut job.

Statistics show that legal use of guns rarely kill people, but illegal use (against the law) KILL EVEN far fewer.

More people die from DUI or even stupid traffic deaths. So, you gonna ban cars?
                        More people are saved from criminals annually than are killed by illicit firearm use.

This is just your personal "whipping boy" (look it up) and not a logical stance.
                        You are obsessive-compulsive, and in need of psychiatric care.

Anyone care to disagree?

There are over 5,000,000 hunters in America. There is NO nation that would have an army to stand up to us.

The communists wish to destroy our advantage, so they can take over, perhaps.
                        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                        ~ ~
                        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                          MATAPULE! You are an obsessive nut job.
                          And he's not going to sit idly by anymore!

Comment

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...n_Waikiki.html

Wild West Waikiki.

Comment

Matapule does seem to be over the top in his rage. I hope he doesn’t do something rash.

As for Zimmerman; I wonder if his actions lately are anything like before his court trial. Is it possible he is suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome? It must have be very hard on him to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
                              "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                              Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
                                Matapule does seem to be over the top in his rage. I hope he doesn’t do something rash.

As for Zimmerman; I wonder if his actions lately are anything like before his court trial. Is it possible he is suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome? It must have be very hard on him to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
                                Another paranoid gun nut de-cloaking! Yes, when it comes to 20 children being murdered by a gun nut, and that is just the tip of the iceberg, I am over the moon in rage as gun violence has become an integrated and accepted part of our culture. This is going to take a concerted effort, but we must bring this gun violence insanity to an end.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X