Bus driver in action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus driver in action!

Last nite on The Bus I witnessed a driver take care of business in a manner that we need more of, it reminded me of the old days when punks were few and far between on our buses.
    Some inebriated clown did something before boarding to make the much smaller driver decide he wasn't riding that bus, a raging debate ensued, the driver get's up and shoves the guy but didn't get him out so he lowers his head and bulls the guy in the midsection which sent the fool flying out the door and head over heels across the pavement, yehaw! But he couldn't get in his seat and close the door before the jerk got back in all mad and foaming. More tussling ensued and then another solid midsection blast and out he went again, never to be seen. The driver apologized to the riders but we just cheered him on as our new hero. That was a fun ride, we need more like this driver, there'd be way fewer A-holes on the bus..
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Bus driver in action!

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    there'd be way fewer A-holes on the bus..
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1961527.html?

That what happens when a passenger disrespects a person trying to do his job.

Comment

The driver is the Captain of the vessel,whether on wheels or at sea.

The mutineer was lucky to have had his sorry self kicked off so politely.

Here in the the mainland , in Compton they would just find the next of kin, two weeks later.

Public rudeness is a sign of children who never grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        Last nite on The Bus I witnessed a driver take care of business in a manner that we need more of, it reminded me of the old days when punks were few and far between on our buses.
        Some inebriated clown did something before boarding to make the much smaller driver decide he wasn't riding that bus, a raging debate ensued, the driver get's up and shoves the guy but didn't get him out so he lowers his head and bulls the guy in the midsection which sent the fool flying out the door and head over heels across the pavement, yehaw! But he couldn't get in his seat and close the door before the jerk got back in all mad and foaming. More tussling ensued and then another solid midsection blast and out he went again, never to be seen. The driver apologized to the riders but we just cheered him on as our new hero. That was a fun ride, we need more like this driver, there'd be way fewer A-holes on the bus..
        Hooray! We need more proactive people.
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Some many years ago my dearly beloved parents went to visit Eire.

The Shamrock isle has much magick below the surface

Consider this, the large Atlantic ocean is protected from eroding Britain

by the island of Ireland.

After unpacking at the wee hotel (very comfy)

They went down to the bar.

After a little unwinding my dad began to talk with one of the blokes.

Daddy asked the gent , "whats with the troubles?"

Nuthin .

whats yer job. ?

Tail gunner on a milk wagon

Comment

Working...
          X