Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you own an electric nose-hair trimmer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you own an electric nose-hair trimmer?

I do. It was a tough thing to purchase, initially. But I could not deny a few years ago that a new component was going to need adding to my personal grooming. The first was a gift, as part of a toiletries set a relative gave me for Christmas. It was cheaply made and didn't last long. The second was by one of those major brands, something I picked up at Longs. It didn't last long either, making me wonder if I had nostril hair that tested even the sturdiest models.

The current (my third!) trimmer is a cool little machine with attachments for nostril hair, beard trimming, and other facial-hair cleanup needs. I've only had it a few months, but so far it's really pleased me.

It's such a stupid, stupid little appliance. I sorta can't believe it even exists. But I am grateful for it, and I'm growing to accept it as a time-saving (and face-saving) necessity.
    Yes.
    37.50%
    No.
    62.50%
    What's an electric nose-hair trimmer?
    0.00%
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Do you own an electric nose-hair trimmer?

I just use one of those small scissors.

Comment

what's that brand? I never thought I would have to buy such a thing...embarrassing I feel...but now I even have some white hairs growing and showing itself!

Comment

Of course! At my age they are a necessity!
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

You can control your sneezing better by trimming manually.

Comment

Working...
          X