Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fakafiefia 'he Aho Fa'e (Happy Mother's Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fakafiefia 'he Aho Fa'e (Happy Mother's Day)

Matapule want to wish Fakafiefia 'he Aho Fa'e to all the Mothers out there. You do an incredible job being the backbone of society. Not only do you nurture and care for the next generation, but many of you also hold a second job as a breadwinner for the family. Matapule hold you in highest admiration and esteem. Take the day off today, you deserve it.

Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Fakafiefia 'he Aho Fa'e (Happy Mother's Day)

I think you're a little early. Mother's Day is next week (May 12). But that's okay! Let it be any day and every day.

Happy Mother's Day! And Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Comment

Re: Fakafiefia 'he Aho Fa'e (Happy Mother's Day)

Well we celebrated it the first Sunday in May in Tonga. I don't remember exactly, but I think the second Sunday was some other national holiday in Tonga.

Also, today is Orthodox Easter, plus Cinco de Mayo.........just too much to celebrate on just one day!

Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
      X