Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha oe' LikaNui!

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    I'll also miss going up to the Crouching Lion to listen to him playing guitar. He was quite good.
    That's info we could have used while he was alive. Opportunity missed, right in my own back yard.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      LikaNui passed on early last month according to his friend, Elmer. Arrangements are still in the making for a memorial.

Rest in Peace LikaNui.

Auntie Lynn
      Can anyone refer me to an obituary in a local newspaper for Rick Ermshar (LikaNui)? Wasn't it Mark Twain who said, "the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated!"
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
        Can anyone refer me to an obituary in a local newspaper for Rick Ermshar (LikaNui)? Wasn't it Mark Twain who said, "the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated!"
        Perhaps this? [LikaNui's bio on HT states a birthdate of Aug. 8, which matches the obituary.]

Welcome to the Pacific Union Recorder, the online edition of the membership magazine for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Pacific Southwest.
        http://pacificunionrecorder.adventis...sue/78/23/1495

July 2013 - At Rest Announcements

Ermshar, Richard “Rick” – b. Aug. 8, 1952, Mulberry, Ark.; d. April 4, 2013, Honolulu, Hawaii. Survivors: sisters, Carol Johnson-Fighers, Cyndee Ludwig.
        Last edited by Amati; July 21, 2013, 01:38 AM.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
          Perhaps this? [LikaNui's bio on HT states a birthdate of Aug. 8, which matches the obituary.] http://pacificunionrecorder.adventistfaith.org/issue/78/23/1495
          Malo 'aupito Amati, that's what I was looking for.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            That's info we could have used while he was alive. Opportunity missed, right in my own back yard.
            Sorry, Ron. You gotta talk to people one to one, not just post. Send private messages, get together.

I have personally met and consider myself personal face2face friends with:
            Barry (RIP)
            Richard (Lika Nui, RIP)
            (WOW, better be careful, my friends seem to be dying off!)
            Menehune Man
            and Burl (Buzz1941), among others.

People post what they want, and talk private to those they learn to trust, yeah?

Get out there and make friends!
            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
              Sorry, Ron. You gotta talk to people one to one, not just post.
              Get out there and make friends!
              Most here know I'm into music, he never ventured to say and I don't read clouds well.
              My few remaining living friends of 30 years are more than enuf, quality over quantity.
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                Most here know I'm into music, he never ventured to say and I don't read clouds well.
                My few remaining living friends of 30 years are more than enuf, quality over quantity.
                Wow, I didn't know you were into music! Glad 2 B informed. I'm not, except in a listening mode.

I pmailed Lika when I found out he was in Windward, and he invited me to catch his act, is how we became friends. Now I know you are a WWite, we should meet sometime. I go to He`eia to feed the feral cats often, you like cats? They need friends, too. Unless you're serious about having more than enough friends already....
                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                ~ ~
                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X