"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC

The first episode of the TV series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. aired today.

This newly formed team of SHIELD agents is lead by Phil Coulson who died during the events the movie Marvel's The Avengers but according to one view in tonight's episode he was only dead for 40 seconds or so.

Re: "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC

The season finale aired tonight (5/13/14). Minor surprises, a minor character has a twin brother, a major character got nailed, a mid-level character does a Star Wars impression and a I guess another mid-level character gets to be a major character next season.

Comment

The 6th season has a small group in deep space looking for Leo Fitz, while the rest of the gang have to deal with people from an alternate Earth and one of them looks like the recently deceased Phil Coulson but it is not him.

Comment

The seventh season has the gang putzing through Earth's past. I may have to re-watch the last two episodes of season 6 to jog my memory.

Comment

The episode that aired on June 26, 2020 takes place in 1973 (and in 1976 later on in the episode) and has the opening credits in the style of those QM Production detective series (in this case Cannon).

For the episode that aired on July 8, 2020 takes place in 1982, with the bad guys being rebuilt as robots that is cross of Number 5 (from Short Circuit), the Cylons (from Battlestar Galactica) and the Daleks (from Doctor Who).

Comment

The episode that aired on July 22, 2020 deals with time looping.

Comment

Working...
            X