Who is at the top of the List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is at the top of the List?

Guess who the new, most gregarious member of HT is. Now if they can cook as good as they can tell story, we'll be in business!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Who is at the top of the List?

Umm. What?
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      Umm. What?
      The top poster!
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

If you are referring to the user tutusue, she has been the top poster for quite sometime, for at least a year or so if not longer than that. And if my math and checking on the posting history is correct she broke the 10,000 post around the late Fall of 2011 time period.

Of course this is true for today but maybe in a couple of years from now maybe the top poster might be someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
          Guess who the new, most gregarious member of HT is. Now if they can cook as good as they can tell story, we'll be in business!
          It's probably an inside joke. Letterman does that in his monologue.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            Of course this is true for today but maybe in a couple of years from now maybe the top poster might be someone else.
            As Capt Kirk would say, "But,(pause)for how long.
            Is this an inside reference?

Comment

I was confused because of the punctuation. The comma after "new" implies that the person is a new member. I thought the original poster was making a prediction about some new HT participant, or perhaps knew the new person from elsewhere and was introducing us to him or her.

Sue's place at the top of the list is certainly noteworthy, for her tenacious longevity if for nothing else. And no: that was not an age reference!
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                Guess who the new, most gregarious member of HT is.
                I have three guesses, and the the first two don't count.

Comment

Egads...I'm still at the top? I'm cheering on who(m?)ever is in 2nd place!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    Egads...I'm still at the top? I'm cheering on who(m?)ever is in 2nd place!
                    Sorry, not likely to catch up, since my posts are rarer these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X