Chinatown Mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinatown Mystery

I saw this pasted up to a lamp post on Hotel St. I don't know who this guy is, but in case his mugshot isn't enough, he apparently has a distinct was of moving.

Re: Chinatown Mystery

This photo and the poster on Hotel Street (as opposed to the person who started this thread) is in very poor taste.

What in the world is "Child Malestation"? And to suggest when encountering this person to beat him is not right.

Comment

Re: Chinatown Mystery

It's someone's idea of a stupid joke, misspellings and all. It's the only one I could find down there, but I didn't check all over. The homeless and street people of Honolulu have a fairly involved culture that exists independently of the surrounding one, with their feuds, friendships, enemies, and connections of all kinds with the various institutions around them, esp. social service organizations. They're just like nearly everyone else, always checking the angles, looking for breaks and opportunities of any kind. It's not a good life, and even a little dangerous. I would just as soon view it from afar.

Comment

Working...
      X