I guess I must be the newest here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I must be the newest here

Just joined the group today. Thanks Ryan!
    Anyway, I plan to follow this group, but for now I might be a little quiet as we're kinda prepping to go to Kauai in about 12 days. We own a home in Kapaa. But we live in San Jose right now. We go back and forth about 3 or 4 times a year. One of my daughters and a son here on the mainland suggest we move back permanently, so we are discussing this move. However, there is a ton of logistics that need to be worked out (like selling my motorcycle collection of which I have 14) In the meantime I probably will be renting out my home until I make that decision.
    Looking forward to reading about the islands here, and possibly make some new friends.
    Aloha
    Eddie
    ps, we are from Hawaii.

Re: I guess I must be the newest here

Sounds like your kids want you to retire in Hawaii to have a better reason to visit the islands!

Fourteen motorcycles? I guess that doesn't fit in one shipping container! I would imagine two wheeled travel would be fun on Kauai, the only challenge being not being much mileage to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieLo View Post
      (like selling my motorcycle collection of which I have 14)
      Well, welcome home. I used to live in Kapa`a, LOVED it... but economics, you know....

If you have a trike in that collection, I'm in the market.
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
        Sounds like your kids want you to retire in Hawaii to have a better reason to visit the islands!

Fourteen motorcycles? I guess that doesn't fit in one shipping container! I would imagine two wheeled travel would be fun on Kauai, the only challenge being not being much mileage to cover.
        In my 25 years of 2-wheeling in the islands (mostly O`ahi, but some Kauai), I have NEVER found a place I haven't gone yet.
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X