Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving out/Moving in.

Originally posted by Serenity View Post

After the landlord & caretaker of this building (1819 Sereno street), eventually is tired of you, they will go out of their way to tell you, "If your not happy here, you can always move out" as much as they can when they see you &/or talk to you.

IF not that, once some of the tenants finally able to get to know you & may be tired of you, they may even go out of their way to ignore you as if your not there where they are presence.

So, We moved out!!.

Once we moved out (into a better living environment), We were a lot happier being away from that building (1819 Sereno street) .
    July 22, 2014 Tuesday

Yup yup!! After moving in to a much better living environment, We are a lot happier too in our new location, the management actually works with us if there is any problems in accordance to the rule with the other tenants not following it, as oppose to the other old retched nightmare place (1819 Sereno street) we were living on (how we felt towards the end). I am so glad we finally had made that decision to move/relocate ourselves. .

I wish the new tenant in that building all the best in the world, I hope he/she/they don't plan on staying there as long as we did, because the longer they stay, the more their neighbors in that building will tend to hate more of the new neighbor, that's just how they are, with an exception of just one or 2 neighbor we liked. Now those 2 were really nice to us when my hubby was sick once upon a time :-). I know that the landlord & care taker was the one that started that "HATE" atmosphere. sure "hate" is a strong word, yada yada yada, but, that's what happened towards the end for us & that's what they (The landlord & Care taker of the building) told us "If your not happy here, you can always move out". We are a lot happier now in our new place/new environment!!. :-)
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: Moving out/Moving in.

Whoo, whoo!

Best of luck in your new digs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Moving out/Moving in.

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
      Whoo, whoo!

Best of luck in your new digs!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Hey, Thanks. . We just love it!!!. Very breezy.
      Aches & Pains

Comment

Re: Moving out/Moving in.

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
        [B]
        We are a lot happier now in our new place/new environment!!. :-)
        It sounds like a win/win situation for everyone. I am happy for you. May your life get better and better by leaps and bounds. Blessed Be.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Moving out/Moving in.

Originally posted by matapule View Post
          It sounds like a win/win situation for everyone. I am happy for you. May your life get better and better by leaps and bounds. Blessed Be.
          Yes it is!!. Thank you . The same to you too .
          Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
          X