Diamond Bakery Soda Crackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Bakery Soda Crackers

Diamond Bakery has expanded their line of soda crackers. I love their soda crackers and am glad to see flavors being added. They now have Cinnamon Toast, Furikake and Sweet Chili Hawaiian. I bought all 3 flavors at Times yesterday. I thought the cinnamon would be my favorite since I love all things cinnamon but I like the sweet chili ones the best.

I notice they also now have their Royal Cremes in cinnamon and royal coffee flavors. I haven't tried these yet.

Info

Re: Diamond Bakery Soda Crackers

A friend passed along some of the sweet chili ones and I loved them immediately. A little hard salami and a little extra-sharp cheddar and wow. Pretty good all by itself, too.

I'm interested in the furikake one, but man these are kind of pricy for soda crackers. Over five bucks, right? Is that what you paid?
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

They were $4.68 at Times. I didn't notice whether that was a sale price or not. The furikake is my second favorite, though if I was in charge at Diamond Bakery, I would up the amount of furikake added just a bit.

Comment

Can you still whistle with a mouthful of soda crackers?

Comment

Working...
        X