Not much action here. Why for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not much action here. Why for?

I have not been here long but I would love to be more active if others were. L)

Comment

I don't visit much as I used to. Just want to post a reply to show support. I still like this place. Please keep it up. I will try to be more active. I hate to see old hangouts (forums) die.

Comment

Originally posted by woodman View Post
        If you think it sounds a bit far-fetched, you might be surprised to discover that it is not uncommon for governments to actually use the media as a tool to manipulate public opinion.
        Woodman, you were on to something. Think: Russia + election.

Cabanalane, good to see you around. I'm responding so you don't think you are alone in the pond.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

There's another thread going on this topic (Nov 2019). Interesting that the basic situation remains the same about the decrease in activity on HT. But gosh, there were some fun years in there back in the day.
          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

ht actually gets sufficient traffic for viability but if none of them wanna comment then tough shit Elliott
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Haa, ha!!!

There's not enough traffic here that could even justify posts that BAIT it's members to respond.

It must be nice to have enough money throw away on a blog that has roughly "ZERO" interest to where it can no longer even be justified as a government-sponsored propaganda tool,

...unless, of course, you're sponsorship is coming from a WILLFULLY WASTEFUL GOVERNMENT to begin with; ARROGANT INSTITUTIONALIZED BUREAUCRATS who couldn't care less how much taxpayer $$$ they squander, no matter the result to the public that they purport to serve

Just my opinion.

Comment

Would I be able to log in after a long absence if I forgot my password? I had it on a post it note buried with other passwords for other things. I would have forgot the password if I didn't write it down.

Comment

I'm a newbie here, but have you been able to logon? I assume so, but who knows, lol! Contact Ryan via email and he can assign you a temporary password.

Comment

Originally posted by Troubleshooter View Post
                    I'm a newbie here, but have you been able to logon? I assume so, but who knows, lol! Contact Ryan via email and he can assign you a temporary password.
                    I was able to log on recently after a several year absence, but I do miss some of my old friends who no longer post here.
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                    X