Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not much action here. Why for?

Default Re: Not much action here. Why for?

Haa, ha!!!

There's not enough traffic here that could even justify posts that BAIT it's members to respond.

It must be nice to have enough money throw away on a blog that has roughly "ZERO" interest to where it can no longer even be justified as a government-sponsored propaganda tool,

...unless, of course, you're sponsorship is coming from a WILLFULLY WASTEFUL GOVERNMENT to begin with; ARROGANT INSTITUTIONALIZED BUREAUCRATS who couldn't care less how much taxpayer $$$ they squander, no matter the result to the public that they purport to serve

Just my opinion.

Would I be able to log in after a long absence if I forgot my password? I had it on a post it note buried with other passwords for other things. I would have forgot the password if I didn't write it down.

I'm a newbie here, but have you been able to logon? I assume so, but who knows, lol! Contact Ryan via email and he can assign you a temporary password.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubleshooter View Post
    I'm a newbie here, but have you been able to logon? I assume so, but who knows, lol! Contact Ryan via email and he can assign you a temporary password.
    I was able to log on recently after a several year absence, but I do miss some of my old friends who no longer post here.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123