Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McD Hawaii - got rid from their menu the chicken snack wrap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McD Hawaii - got rid from their menu the chicken snack wrap!

went to the drive through for my healthy grilled chicken snack wrap (with no dressing) at Kam Shopping Center, only to be told that they no longer offer the snack wrap? What I say? Yes, they don't offer it anymore..

When I get to the window, I ask is that for ALL Hawaii McD? She doesn't know...she only knows about the store she works for. WTH?

Do you know this is the healthiest non-FRIED main meal on their program?

You'd have to buy their large chicken wrap..THAT they still offer.

Devastated!

Re: McD Hawaii - got rid from their menu the chicken snack wrap!

Are you sure it's not fried? I know they call it a "grilled" chicken thing, but there are no grills in McD's kitchens, as far as I know. Do they just thaw them out and then put them in them microwave to heat them? Also, I guess you don't consider the salads main dishes, hm? They're a bit pricey to be side dishes, and kind of large too.

Anyway, yeah. McD's and other fast food joints are always taking things off the menu without announcing it. They got rid of the chicken selects a few years ago, which were actual chicken filets, as opposed to the processed chicken stuff that make up their other chicken offerings. Sorry for your loss. Soon, you'll be able to order breakfast all day, so at least you'll have the option of an egg white breakfast sandwich. Still fried, but at least somewhat healthier.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Forgot to mention..least expensive btwn $1.99 and $2.19 depending on locations.

I always buy 2...

Know they say grilled but it's so white..dunno how they prepare it really.

Comment

I miss the McDLT from 20 years ago.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/...ich-supremacy/

You want me to hold the chicken!

Comment

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/...lds-yum-deals/

Can't Wait.

Comment

Former McDonald’s Employees Offer Warnings To Customers - SHEfinds

I thought that all condiments come in little small sealed packets.

Comment

Working...
              X