Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one thing you wish hawaii had but probably never will?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is one thing you wish hawaii had but probably never will?

One thing i wish Hawaii had was a furry con. Seems we have anime and comic cons here. But i would be really happy if there was a furry con so i could see some furry art in person instead of having to order it over the internet, and meet many GOH,including someone known as Uncle Kage.

Re: What is one thing you wish hawaii had but probably never will?

Matching prices with mainland fast food franchises. Five dollar foot long is six dollars. Burger King sandwiches is two for five dollars on the mainland, but two for seven dollars here.

Comment

The occasional Beatles concert would be nice. I've always wanted to see them.

My real answer is a Major League Baseball team. Yours is a LOT more conceivable. Just a few years ago, we only had one real anime con; this year we had four on Oahu alone. The explosion in the popularity of furries tells me we'll probably see a furry extension to one of the existing cons first, and then that will break off into its own thing. If you and I are both still around in five years, let's check back on this thread; I'm predicting a furry con of at least small size by the end of 2020.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Ground-based, non tree climbing rat snakes.

My cats are getting worms from killing rats.
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X