Spider-Man: Homecoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man: Homecoming

While the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming was slated to open on Friday July 7, 2017, some theaters opted to show it a day early (which is today).

I don't think I will sneak off to watch it tonight since I already purchased tickets for Saturday's showing.

Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Saw this movie yesterday (7/8/27) with a couple of friends at the Ward Theater.

The bulk of the movie takes places two months after the Avengers fighting among themselves at an European airport shown in Captain America: Civil War.

The major plot of this movie is that someone is supplying hi-tech weapons based on alien technology to criminals so that they can commit their crimes. Spider-Man encounters a group using such weapons to rob an ATM but during the encounter things get out of hand, with the weapon damaging other nearby places. Spider-Man does try to contact Tony Stark via Happy Hogan but it seems to fall on deaf ears as far as Spider-Man is concerned.

Spider-Man does try to figure things out with the help of his school friend Ned, who accidently stumbles upon Peter's secret id of The Spider-Man from YouTube.

As usual there are scenes at the end of the credits.

Comment

Working...
    X