Happy New Year 2018 - How's it going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year 2018 - How's it going?

Happy New Year 2018 to HTers. Are you ready for it? Did you make NY Resolutions, if so, what are yours? Do you have any big plans, or small plans, for the year?

One of my more practical resolutions is that I have some home organizing that I've been procrastination on, which I hope to successfully tackle. I'm thinking to approach it more "job-like", which means putting my thoughts into a schedule and then keeping track of my progress.

And you?
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Re: Happy New Year 2018 - How's it going?

The year is going to even better for the nation then 2017. With economic growth surging, unemployment dropping, and factories coming back to the USA there's a lot to smile about. Oh, and my investment in America in the stock market is doing great.

2017 was the first time in a long while that I feel good about America's future. 2018 will be super.

Comment

Yeah, and good news for 2018, Hawaii lived through what for a few minutes seemed to be an impending kiss of death by being nuked .
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by alohakine View Post
        the year is going to even better for the nation then 2017. With economic growth surging, unemployment dropping, and factories coming back to the usa there's a lot to smile about. Oh, and my investment in america in the stock market is doing great.
        2017 was the first time in a long while that i feel good about america's future. 2018 will be super.
        and you can thank Obama for every bit of it
        not the shithole-in-chief
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
        X