now that we can see the end coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that we can see the end coming...

...and boy, it sure didn't take long, can we see trump surviving til the Happy Holidays?
    I can't see how in some manner his tenure will not succumb to the exponentially mounting pressures, especially now that Avenatti has Daniels ready to tweet bait him into every horrible foot-shooting scenario possible re the defamation suit probability. but be it his mental frailness or a republican coup, there's little hope in most views that he can hold out for another 6 mos in the face of this historic meltdown. if it goes so far certainly November will be a month of increasing insanity, culminating with what could be a dramatic shift in Congressional seats, should only The House be taken by Dems it will be another crushing defeat which cinches the rope he's put around his own neck even tighter. then, if The Senate goes as well, oh boy, all that's left is for the fat lady to leave the building and start building the scaffold. to think that just as many predicted when he fell backwards into the Oval Office, this buffoonish mega grifter has done it all to himself, and done so in the grandiose style he's wrapped himself in his whole life. only this time, completely legitimately.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: now that we can see the end coming...

hoooooDOWGIES! there's a new pitbull in town
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...145709588.html

Comment

yeeaahh buddy, do I suddenly LOVE FOX & Friends!
      if the increasing self-immolation wasn't crazy enuf we got this priceless bag of gems handed to giddy prosecutors once again by the raging oopser-in-chief which shuts down virtually everything lawyers for the trumpunk could have used as any last line of defense. you couldn't have asked for a better half hour of trigicomedy watching the FOX doucebags squirming while the asshole went ballistic interspersed with perfect interjections which enticed career of evil-ending blurts from el cheato before they just cut him off as he was jumping down yet another bottomless rabbit hole. even SNL script writers can't come up with such priceless skits, it was a beautiful thing to behold and the show has only started.

Comment

POW! after getting punched by the Avenatti team now the Mueller hand slaps again with 50 preliminary questions it'll never get to ask the grifter-in-chief which plainly show the crosshairs are squarely on el cheato as the ultimate target and that this investigation is continuously expanding. they've got his entire family and micro-syndicate which surrounds him nailed down, the Russians are flipping, and he can fire everybody he might, but we're watching a rat completely trapped in the White House who knows there's no place left to run except Iron Bar-a-Lago.

Comment

while everybody hopes for the best outcome with North Korea only his KKKult is seeing this meeting as anything other than a series of missed opportunities at best which will never result in anything historic in America's best interest, but both Dear Leaders have instantly gotten what they desperately wanted... PHOTO OPS to proffer as propaganda to their lapping sycophants. in the first second lil sHitler gave rocketman what the N. Koreans have been dying for decades to get in ways they only dreamed about without a single thing in return for the US. the NKs will propagandize these myriad photo ops to the hilt with the Nations flags together, the despots fondling each other, recordings of the trumpunk groveling, making the puny jerks as equals on a world stage. and then they went off to a secretized unaccompanied meeting where the fake President gave away the farm for a few shitty baubles and trinkets with no mention of human rights which has the South feeling gravely abused. theory is the Pueblo will be offered for even more unreciprocated concessions and it will be irresistible to the petulant and massively played grandstander-in-chief who'll hail it as the greatest coup in history which will instead be known forever as the fart of the deal. there is never going to be any good outcome from this folly for America and is just the start of a major disaster after 37,000 of our troops died fighting shitholes like these two and have now been betrayed soley for the trumpunk's toxic traitor ego.

Comment

ripping babies out of their mother's arms and shipping them separately to concentration camps, tricking older children to the showers and then imprisoning them instead with no representation, on mere misdemeanor charges, purposely locating the camps out in virtually inaccessible wilderness locations without adequate staff or trained personnel with no oversight and only allowing select viewing by concerned officials, and claiming it's by law ordained by some God chosen by zealots to commander our Gmt. after WW2 and saying if you question the law or Gmt. then you're questioning their God is about as NAZI as it gets without running the trains to the ovens. add to that the many thousands of babies, toddlers, and children their system has lost complete track of is patently morally criminal. this is racism and unbridled evil to a degree by Donald J. Dachau and his sniveling KKKlanboi Sessions not seen since Hitler's henchmen.
            I've said for decades these devils should have been exterminated once they revived their Civil War against truth, justice, and The American Way with hatreds against the Civil Rights movement. there's no denying that was this Nation's biggest mistake in allowing them a place in this country they never deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
              ...and boy, it sure didn't take long, can we see trump surviving til the Happy Holidays?
              Yes, unfortunately. I don't share your optimism about the near future. I see that Trump's approval ratings among Republicans have gone up since this latest approach toward vicious racism. Trump is not really our problem -- it's our friends and neighbors who voted for him and continue to support him.
              Greg

Comment

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
                Yes, unfortunately. I don't share your optimism about the near future. I see that Trump's approval ratings among Republicans have gone up since this latest approach toward vicious racism. Trump is not really our problem -- it's our friends and neighbors who voted for him and continue to support him.
                at this exponential rate where they are doing the most / worst amount they can as quick as possible there is no future, nothing they're doing is sustainable and much of it irreversible. they're finally seeing all their dreams come true and GENOCIDE is just fine with them. you could see trump get brave and start going hog wild a year ago when he knew he was busted royal in so many felonious ways and yet nobody was even trying to stop him or anyone around him, the press has been his greatest ally since his 'Kenyan' days. now it's just this lil sHitler throwing vitriolic tantrum after racist murder after decimation legislative bill after 6,000 lies, after shooting Santa Clause in Times Square and his KKKult cheering how it's more truth of how he's MAGA... these wimps know they've shitholed this nation to death during the century Liberals were busy making it great and are delighted they're taking the rest of us under with them.

Comment

can you say TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!?
                  I knew you could...
                  this goes for the entire criminal party of his goober grinin' enablers

Comment

''Russia, if you're listening...''
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...on-emails.html

nope, you can't question the trumpunKKK's Russian spy
                    http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...ive-because-it
                    Last edited by Ron Whitfield; July 20, 2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

with Manafart finally flipping* it leaves the trumpunKKK staring at a total bust re his non-stop lying and denying witch hunt absurdity to the point where it may be just a matter of time before he pulls the plug on his time at pretending to be President as he runs and hides forever more like the NAZI baby he is. then there's the underling trump crime cabal as Jr., Ivanka / Jarred, and close associates face the white hot lights of FBI investigators and awaiting trials.
                      * watch for more temerity from the serial witness tamperer in trying to play Mueller's team with conniving ill-trained answers and wind up costing himself the last strand of benefit he's been granted as he spends the rest of his life behind bars no matter how many illegitimate Presidential pardons he receives.
                      couldn't happen to a sleazier bunch. annulment of everything these shitholes have inflicted upon our Nation, especially this Kavanaugh BS, is the only recourse for a dying country so abused by the worst in human history.

Comment

after Kavanaugh's deranged performance it's clear he's never been fit for any Judgeship.

Comment

I am so sorry to say this, but I have reached a conclusion that sickens me. We've got six more years of Da Dump Truck.

Truss me, his core supporters will never desert him no matter what he does.

Plus, I truly truly believe 50% of women will still vote for him. How is that possible?

I now cry mahseff to sleep every night.
                          Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
                            A wise observation, GregLee. Liberal snowflakes purposefully ignore when Trump actually does things that BENEFIT the United States. Does it mean people like me like him? No. Does it mean I voted for him? No. But Trump will continue to win until people start realizing that he preserves his base by using his "Art of Deal" (however shady that may be) to produce real results that affect average Americans. Perfect example:

‘Duped,’ ‘tricked’ and ‘snookered’: Oil analysts say Trump fooled Saudis into tanking crude prices

Tom DiChristopher | @tdichristopher
                            Published 16 Hours Ago Updated 12 Hours Ago

Oil market analysts say it now appears that Trump hoodwinked Saudi Arabia, fooling the U.S. ally into pushing the oil market into oversupply and sparking a roughly 25 percent drop in crude prices. That accomplished Trump’s goal of driving down energy costs for Americans, but left nations dependent on oil income like Saudi Arabia with the prospect of shrinking revenues.
                            Last edited by TuNnL; November 15, 2018, 07:21 PM. Reason: accuracy

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                              A wise observation, GregLee. Liberal snowflakes purposefully ignore when Trump actually does things that BENEFIT the United States. Does it mean people like me like him? No. Does it mean I voted for him? No. But Trump will continue to win until people start realizing that he preserves his base by using his "Art of Deal" (however shady that may be) to produce real results that affect average Americans. Perfect example
                              what connotes an absurd insult like ''Liberal snowflakes''? cos I know what the word pussy means and trump is the biggest meltdown petty pussy in history while his flocKKK are right behind him on that account as he mounts his MAGAts from behind daily lol these pious uncaring pukes are scared to death of fuzzy pink caps! and if you didn't notice, the blue wave did happen in the ensuing weeks post election day and Dems have kicked butt almost as hoped. the races they lost were mostly very close and some are facing legal challenges cos hyper-hypocritical unAmerican VOTER FRAUD! screaming rightys corrupted and stole the process yet again.
                              then there's ''trump actually does things that BENEFIT the United States'' define that further than your oil link cos that just smacks of the insane thot that cos we got some people back from the PRNK that we can have a parade over the 'success' trump had when over there being played like everybody knew he'd be, except we underestimated the ultimate degree he fell for.
                              he preserves a diminishing base of largely racists, other halfbreed hate-filled lunatics, armed to the teeth home bred terrorists, and the very worst these heretic evangelicals who dream of nothing but The Rapture and will allow this cretinous Hitler-in-training uber grifter to get away with literally mass murder and the complete destruction of our fragile Democracy cos it's all part of their preferred God's glorious plan.
                              really, that you flatter this Fascist buffoon in even the slightest manner is a slap in decent America's face.
                              Last edited by Ron Whitfield; November 18, 2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X