Heroes and Icons (H&I) channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes and Icons (H&I) channel

On Friday (7/6/18) after tuning to MeTV on Spectrum channel 126, I then checked the program guide to see what's playing and I noticed that on channel 125 listed some Star Trek episodes being listed, not the original series but rather Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise episodes and I had missed the Next Generation and the original series episodes that aired that day.

I took a chance and tuned in to channel 125 and was able to view with no problem (note I have Spectrum Silver). During commercial breaks the channel was identifying itself as the Heroes and Icons or H&I. Also checking its Wikipedia entry it says that H&I is a sister network of MeTV.

Like MeTV it broadcast oldies TV series, but more of the action, adventure, police drama and superhero genres and the time range of series includes the 1990's and the 2000's. As I do this post Relic Hunter is on which was aired during the 1999 to 2002 time frame.

One thing I don't know is if H&I is available over the air or not. Their website and Wikipedia's entry doesn't list Honolulu (or anyplace in the state of Hawaii) as having an affiliate broadcast site.

I also don't know where the feed from Spectrum channel 125 is coming from.

Re: Heroes and Icons (H&I) channel

Just an update that H&I is also available on digital channel 4.5 (KITV).

Comment

Re: Heroes and Icons (H&I) channel

As of February 2020 H&I has started a block called War Heroes that airs on Saturday night.

The series are from the 1960's with one from the 1970's and another from 1980's They are:

Comment

The classic Hawaii Five-O series will be airing on the H&I channel starting on Friday January 21, 2022 on their Day Shift block of programming. Five episodes every Friday starting at 10:00 am (HST).

Comment

Working...
        X