Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Anyone There?

Default Re: Is Anyone There?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbos View Post
    Mahalos ryan!!
    I also strongly agree. Mahalo.

TO THE ENTIRE BOARD:

I had my wife read my posts on the various threads from the responses I've been getting. Her response, "you're rambling. What are you trying to say?" That's when I exited the Board to reflect.

With an hour nap in the past 42 hours so far, I thought I was logical, but apparently was not if my wife couldn't understand what I posted. So, I apologize to all before I call it quits for today and go to bed, finally. Tomorrow, I'll read what I posted to see just how illogical, maybe even wrong, I was.

APOLOGIES TO ALL WHO READ MY POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Troubleshooter View Post
    TO THE ENTIRE BOARD:

I had my wife read my posts on the various threads from the responses I've been getting. Her response, "you're rambling. What are you trying to say?" That's when I exited the Board to reflect.

With an hour nap in the past 42 hours so far, I thought I was logical, but apparently was not if my wife couldn't understand what I posted. So, I apologize to all before I call it quits for today and go to bed, finally. Tomorrow, I'll read what I posted to see just how illogical, maybe even wrong, I was.

APOLOGIES TO ALL WHO READ MY POSTS!
    GREAT! Let's move on and leave politics out of it, both local and national. Yes, let's talk about local challenges, points of interest, news, and events. Let's debate the issues to no end, but let's stay on topic.

I have offered a solution to homelessness in another thread. I think it is a big problem referring specifically to Hawaii. @troubleshooter what do you think? We just can't shoot these folks. What is your proposal to clean up the streets and get these people the help thy need. Let's be proactive rather than reactive. I am really interested in what you think (but on that other thread).
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12