Avengers: Endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers: Endgame

Saw the movie Avengers: Endgame at the Ward Theater on the first day it was released on Thursday April 25, 2019.

This movie is the second part of the 2018 movie Avengers: Infinity War so it is kind of important that you see that movie first before seeing this. While it might be helpful to have seen the other two Avengers movie (Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron) you can either pass on it or watch them afterwards.

The movie is 3 hours long and covers the time just after Thanos snaps and wipes out half the life in the universe. Then it jumps about 2 or 3 weeks after the snap. Both of these sequences are short no more than 2 to 8 minutes each. The rest of the movie is what happens 5 years after the snap. There is a suggestion of using time travel to reverse the snap, so there are quite a few references to time travel movies to help make the plan of action, as well to other action movies like Die Hard and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I do plan on seeing this movie again (I usually do for these type of movies anyway), I just don't know when.

Re: Avengers: Endgame

Which superhero signature move is to punch the ground and make the Earth shake?

Comment

Re: Avengers: Endgame

Saw this movie a second time today (6/10/19) at the Ward Theater. This time around it explains why things took 5 years to try again to undo Thanos's snap.

Comment

Working...
      X