Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #1

    Default Impeachment

    we now head down a rabbit hole which has an expected course but is necessary if we are to continue pretending we're a democracy and have a chance to annul this fraudulent admin. by Wednesday the gloves will be off for the whiners of the traitor right as they furiously flail to distract, dispute, deride, and derail these Constitutionally ordained American judicial proceedings far beyond their amateur shenanigans in The House. but two things they'll continue to deny is a defense for a lick of this whole shit show or any testimony from traitors trump, Pence, Pompeo, Bolton, trump Jr., Mulvaney, trudy, or their subs, none of the top players with all the answers and guilt but 0 balls or Patriotism will make a peep.
    it's still a question if Moscow Mitch will orchestrate a clown coup when / if this goes before The Senate, those cowed assholes are ready to toss their toxic boss.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...t-process.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_of_impeachment
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac..._United_States

  2. #2

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Does the impeachment mean jack squat if Trump's assets still in the White House?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    10,027

    Default Re: Impeachment

    There is still the process of being removed from office. Please keep in mind that the other two presidents who have been impeached (Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton) didn't get removed from office after their impeachment.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    There is still the process of being removed from office. Please keep in mind that the other two presidents who have been impeached (Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton) didn't get removed from office after their impeachment.
    this was never about removing him from office, but as far as that aspect goes impeachment was needed to annul his fraudulent admin.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Impeachment

    I see no impeachable offense.
    I also see the joke of the circus is simply character assassination because many low-IQ voters are ill-informed and will emotionally reject his name on the ballot because of the impeachment publicity. Or...that's what the subversive dems at the top are hoping for.

    I see the dems losing control of the House thanks to this pony show called "Impeachment inquiry."

    There's been no vote on actual impeachment.
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Greater Kihei
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Impeachment

    There are no impeachable offense, It just comes down to the Dems are a bunch of sore losers. They started this crap on election day, and have wasted millions of taxpayer money on this crap. I hope the Dems lose the House big-time on this farce, and put an end to this s*%t, Hey what happened to the "Whistleblower" guy?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Impeachment

    the irrefutable mountain of damning proof ...which the entire civilized world has known since watching it all in real time for 3yrs (and is still being committed right now) has been presented by the Dems, it's left to see if there's 4 trumpublicans willing to preserve a smattering of Patriotism in their legacies or chisel TRAITOR across their headstones.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,131

    Default Re: Impeachment

    We are witnessing history. The House managers are not only speaking to the Senate, but more importantly to the American populace. It will be interesting to see how the members of this Forum and the Republicans in the Senate can defend the damning evidence against this "president" (lower case). Even more and more conservative media are condemning the actions of the "president" and calling for his impeachment and removal from office. Unfortunately impeachment is unlikely at this time and the only recourse is at the polls (for the "president" and Republican Senators) this next November.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  10. #10

    Default Re: Impeachment

    if traitor trumpers succeed in scamming this impeachment then the Dems can just bring up further articles cos every day provides more impeachable offenses

  11. #11

    Default Re: Impeachment

    lol they found their excuse! because Schiff repeated traitor trump's head on a pike threat these gutless pussies again claim absolution
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...threat-baloney

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,131

    Default Re: Impeachment

    The remedy for this sad chapter in American history (both the executive and the Senate) is at the poles next November, just like there was a major "adjustment" in the House in November, 2018.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  13. #13

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by matapule View Post
    The remedy for this sad chapter in American history (both the executive and the Senate) is at the poles next November, just like there was a major "adjustment" in the House in November, 2018.
    such a pathetic end is completely unacceptable for so many reasons, if that's all it is then cash in our fragile Democracy cos it ain't worth a plug nickle

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Impeachment

    There was not one damn thing wrong on "that" phonecall.


    However, as good little Marxist communists do, here's Biden doing precisely the type of crime that this three year old soft-coup is blaming Trump of, and Biden was bragging about it to the CFR....this video and/or clips of it are all over the internet.

    https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...id-trump-flap/

    Found it! one of the clips of just the part of this longwinded hour...where Biden brags of his true quid pro quo
    Little more than one minute, the boob indicting himself...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTk6O4c0mU
    Last edited by Karen; January 27th, 2020 at 03:44 PM.
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

  15. #15

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    There was not one damn thing wrong on "that" phonecall.


    However, as good little Marxist communists do, here's Biden doing precisely the type of crime that this three year old soft-coup is blaming Trump of, and Biden was bragging about it to the CFR....this video and/or clips of it are all over the internet.

    https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...id-trump-flap/

    Found it! one of the clips of just the part of this longwinded hour...where Biden brags of his true quid pro quo
    Little more than one minute, the boob indicting himself...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTk6O4c0mU
    lol ol' Joe isn't on trial before Congress for impeachment, get it? you can have all the Bidens you want, just stfu with all the bullshit and hand over traitor trump, k? or at least let those he's preventing from proving his innocence testify under oath like those with 0 to hide are willing to do so the American people will know nobody can claim they're above the law and be escorted past jail by a corrupt bunch of partisan pukes. what are you traitors so afraid of... AMERICAN JUSTICE? you know he's guilty as sin, you simply like his illegalities, if you'll giddily excuse that damning call then you'll excuse anything he does, and you are. traitor trump needs you proud deplorables to help him and his crime family avoid prison, and you'll do everything you can to help him even if it means burning this Nation to the ground just cos you're butthurt for revenge.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Impeachment

    OOOOOOOOOOOPS!!! lolol poor Moscow Mitch the traitor bitch https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...ts-11580215229

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,131

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Karen, Karen, Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    There was not one damn thing wrong on "that" phonecall.
    The problem is Karen, that is not a complete transcript of the phone call. The complete phone has been locked down by the White House and they won't release it. If it was such a "perfect" call,,,,,,,why not release the complete transcript? Those who were present during "that" phone call have said there were significant redactions in the released transcript that were contrary to what the president has said.


    However, as good little Marxist communists do, here's Biden doing precisely the type of crime that this three year old soft-coup is blaming Trump of, and Biden was bragging about it to the CFR....this video and/or clips of it are all over the internet.

    Found it! one of the clips of just the part of this longwinded hour...where Biden brags of his true quid pro quo
    Little more than one minute, the boob indicting himself...
    There are several things wrong with your argument regarding the youtube clip:
    - Biden clearly says at the beginning of the clip that he was not personally responsible for "taking out" the corrupt prosecutor, he said he was merely part of the team.
    - "Quid pro quo" means an exchange of gratuities. Biden did not ask for anything and did not get anything for "taking out" the prosecutor.
    - Several government agencies have investigated this incident and can find nothing wrong.
    - it has been more than 4 years that the Biden connection to Ukraine. During those 4 years, Republicans have controlled the presidency, the Senate, and for two of those years the House. Biden has never been an issue to them until now.....that Biden is considered the biggest threat to trump and the republican party (in the interest of transparency, I am supporting Warren).

    It is time for those who are supporting the president to ask themselves are they loyal to their party or are they loyal to the United States, the Constitution, and democracy. Which is more important to you?
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  18. #18

    Default Re: Impeachment

    to the KKKrybaby Karens it's just a blood sport, they don't really care, but have chosen a 'team' of psychotic cheating traitors and want the true Patriots to die

  19. #19

    Default Re: Impeachment

    https://www.khon2.com/washington/was...democrats-say/

    It's a heads I win, tails you lose kind of deal.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,131

    Default Re: Impeachment

    A truly shameful chapter in US history by the president, the Republicans in Congress, the Republican Party, and the deplorables (of whatever party) in the US who support the Senate's acquittal. The message is, "it's okay for the president and his staff to lie and cheat................if he is a Republican."

    Very discouraging.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by matapule View Post
    Karen, Karen, Karen



    The problem is Karen, that is not a complete transcript of the phone call. The complete phone has been locked down by the White House and they won't release it. If it was such a "perfect" call,,,,,,,why not release the complete transcript? Those who were present during "that" phone call have said there were significant redactions in the released transcript that were contrary to what the president has said.




    There are several things wrong with your argument regarding the youtube clip:
    - Biden clearly says at the beginning of the clip that he was not personally responsible for "taking out" the corrupt prosecutor, he said he was merely part of the team.
    - "Quid pro quo" means an exchange of gratuities. Biden did not ask for anything and did not get anything for "taking out" the prosecutor.
    - Several government agencies have investigated this incident and can find nothing wrong.
    - it has been more than 4 years that the Biden connection to Ukraine. During those 4 years, Republicans have controlled the presidency, the Senate, and for two of those years the House. Biden has never been an issue to them until now.....that Biden is considered the biggest threat to trump and the republican party (in the interest of transparency, I am supporting Warren).

    It is time for those who are supporting the president to ask themselves are they loyal to their party or are they loyal to the United States, the Constitution, and democracy. Which is more important to you?
    We didn't even have to release the call at all. Not smart for any party's president to do so, and horrible it was needed, because the leaders of all of the other earth's nations need to know that classified really means just that.

    We will re-elect this fantastic president. He is the best one we've had in most of our lifetimes, even better than Reagan.
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,131

    Default Re: Impeachment

    So Karen, you admit that the 'president' was "not smart?" Finally, a reality check!

    And Karen, information of any type (like a phone call) cannot be legitimately "classified" to cover up a crime. in this case using the taxpayers' money to commit bribery. Your contorted logic is astounding, truly deplorable by definition.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  23. #23

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    We didn't even have to release the call at all. Not smart for any party's president to do so, and horrible it was needed, because the leaders of all of the other earth's nations need to know that classified really means just that.

    We will re-elect this fantastic president. He is the best one we've had in most of our lifetimes, even better than Reagan.
    traitor trumpers luv to yell I'LL TAKE A BULLET FOR TRUMP! lol your kind would say MAGA BABY! in your last gasp after he shot you and your entire family.

    the good news is there's more to impeach the pos for and the Dems can continue to impeach his traitor ass, and after he loses the election KKKaren won't be back lol

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Well, well....the day before historic impeachment vote, our fantastic president that we are blessed to have in office is, drumroll please...

    *Higher in Gallup presidential polling than Barry, Commie Obammie I like to call him, at the subversive communist's exact time in his reign!*

    HOW? How after all of this three year soft coup and impeachment ploy by subversives in DC, can this be?!

    I know.....do you?
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

  25. #25

    Default Re: Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Well, well....the day before historic impeachment vote, our fantastic president that we are blessed to have in office is, drumroll please...

    *Higher in Gallup presidential polling than Barry, Commie Obammie I like to call him, at the subversive communist's exact time in his reign!*

    HOW? How after all of this three year soft coup and impeachment ploy by subversives in DC, can this be?!

    I know.....do you?
    easy answer, further points have already been made, but for things like you it's all about REVENGE for your RAW RIGHTY BUTTHURT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •