Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impeachment

OOOOOOOOOOOPS!!! lolol poor Moscow Mitch the traitor bitch https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...ts-11580215229
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Karen, Karen, Karen

Originally posted by Karen View Post
      There was not one damn thing wrong on "that" phonecall.
      The problem is Karen, that is not a complete transcript of the phone call. The complete phone has been locked down by the White House and they won't release it. If it was such a "perfect" call,,,,,,,why not release the complete transcript? Those who were present during "that" phone call have said there were significant redactions in the released transcript that were contrary to what the president has said.

However, as good little Marxist communists do, here's Biden doing precisely the type of crime that this three year old soft-coup is blaming Trump of, and Biden was bragging about it to the CFR....this video and/or clips of it are all over the internet.

Found it! one of the clips of just the part of this longwinded hour...where Biden brags of his true quid pro quo
      Little more than one minute, the boob indicting himself...
      There are several things wrong with your argument regarding the youtube clip:
      - Biden clearly says at the beginning of the clip that he was not personally responsible for "taking out" the corrupt prosecutor, he said he was merely part of the team.
      - "Quid pro quo" means an exchange of gratuities. Biden did not ask for anything and did not get anything for "taking out" the prosecutor.
      - Several government agencies have investigated this incident and can find nothing wrong.
      - it has been more than 4 years that the Biden connection to Ukraine. During those 4 years, Republicans have controlled the presidency, the Senate, and for two of those years the House. Biden has never been an issue to them until now.....that Biden is considered the biggest threat to trump and the republican party (in the interest of transparency, I am supporting Warren).

It is time for those who are supporting the president to ask themselves are they loyal to their party or are they loyal to the United States, the Constitution, and democracy. Which is more important to you?
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

to the KKKrybaby Karens it's just a blood sport, they don't really care, but have chosen a 'team' of psychotic cheating traitors and want the true Patriots to die

Comment

https://www.khon2.com/washington/was...democrats-say/

It's a heads I win, tails you lose kind of deal.

Comment

A truly shameful chapter in US history by the president, the Republicans in Congress, the Republican Party, and the deplorables (of whatever party) in the US who support the Senate's acquittal. The message is, "it's okay for the president and his staff to lie and cheat................if he is a Republican."

Very discouraging.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              Karen, Karen, Karen

The problem is Karen, that is not a complete transcript of the phone call. The complete phone has been locked down by the White House and they won't release it. If it was such a "perfect" call,,,,,,,why not release the complete transcript? Those who were present during "that" phone call have said there were significant redactions in the released transcript that were contrary to what the president has said.

There are several things wrong with your argument regarding the youtube clip:
              - Biden clearly says at the beginning of the clip that he was not personally responsible for "taking out" the corrupt prosecutor, he said he was merely part of the team.
              - "Quid pro quo" means an exchange of gratuities. Biden did not ask for anything and did not get anything for "taking out" the prosecutor.
              - Several government agencies have investigated this incident and can find nothing wrong.
              - it has been more than 4 years that the Biden connection to Ukraine. During those 4 years, Republicans have controlled the presidency, the Senate, and for two of those years the House. Biden has never been an issue to them until now.....that Biden is considered the biggest threat to trump and the republican party (in the interest of transparency, I am supporting Warren).

It is time for those who are supporting the president to ask themselves are they loyal to their party or are they loyal to the United States, the Constitution, and democracy. Which is more important to you?
              We didn't even have to release the call at all. Not smart for any party's president to do so, and horrible it was needed, because the leaders of all of the other earth's nations need to know that classified really means just that.

We will re-elect this fantastic president. He is the best one we've had in most of our lifetimes, even better than Reagan.
              Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

So Karen, you admit that the 'president' was "not smart?" Finally, a reality check!

And Karen, information of any type (like a phone call) cannot be legitimately "classified" to cover up a crime. in this case using the taxpayers' money to commit bribery. Your contorted logic is astounding, truly deplorable by definition.

Comment

We didn't even have to release the call at all. Not smart for any party's president to do so, and horrible it was needed, because the leaders of all of the other earth's nations need to know that classified really means just that.

We will re-elect this fantastic president. He is the best one we've had in most of our lifetimes, even better than Reagan.
                  traitor trumpers luv to yell I'LL TAKE A BULLET FOR TRUMP! lol your kind would say MAGA BABY! in your last gasp after he shot you and your entire family.

the good news is there's more to impeach the pos for and the Dems can continue to impeach his traitor ass, and after he loses the election KKKaren won't be back lol

Comment

Well, well....the day before historic impeachment vote, our fantastic president that we are blessed to have in office is, drumroll please...

*Higher in Gallup presidential polling than Barry, Commie Obammie I like to call him, at the subversive communist's exact time in his reign!*

HOW? How after all of this three year soft coup and impeachment ploy by subversives in DC, can this be?!

I know.....do you?
                    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Well, well....the day before historic impeachment vote, our fantastic president that we are blessed to have in office is, drumroll please...

*Higher in Gallup presidential polling than Barry, Commie Obammie I like to call him, at the subversive communist's exact time in his reign!*

HOW? How after all of this three year soft coup and impeachment ploy by subversives in DC, can this be?!

I know.....do you?
                      easy answer, further points have already been made, but for things like you it's all about REVENGE for your RAW RIGHTY BUTTHURT

Comment

Karen, I won't take the time to research your "drumroll" statistics for accuracy Whatever the presidents higher polling is, just shows that there will always be a number of supposedly patriotic Americans who
                        1. condone and support cheating ( whether in sports, tax returns, elections, etc.)
                        2. are so deplorably gullible they will believe any lie, believe anything they read on social media and the Internet (like personal blogs)
                        3. are willing to ignore and abandon the US Constitution
                        4. would sacrifice their democracy to sell their soul to the devil

Yes, there are somewhere in the 40% range of Americans who are willing to do this right now. I am personally discouraged about the direction of our country right now. I am personally discouraged about people who celebrate and promote this trend and flaw in our society.

I don't recognize anymore, the country that has been so good to me and my wife (the offspring of immigrants who made this Country a better place) and where I have spent virtually all my life.

So Karen, you celebrate that, in your opinion, you are "winning" right now. That's fine until you come to realize that your "winning" will result in your "losing' in the long run, as other democratic societies have learned throughout history. So beat your drum, bang your cymbals, and let the band play on in what is a death dirge for democracy. There is nothing like naivete to numb reality.

Truly discouraging.

I know.....do you?

Comment

lolol Nancy ripped traitor trump a new pussyhole and tore up his shit sheet for the world to enjoy after another lie-filled spew by the bloated baby lolol

Comment

Well said Matapule!
                            "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                            Ayn Rand

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-ro...eachment-team/

Mitt Romney showed he has coconuts. The rest of the Republican Senate are as soft as Haupia.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-ro...eachment-team/

Mitt Romney showed he has coconuts. The rest of the Republican Senate are as soft as Haupia.
                                no, he's still desperate to be President and needs Left votes

Comment

Working...
                                X